Jia Hanyu (Part 2)

Title: None
Requested by: No one
Genre: Angst

_________________________________________

>>2 weeks later<<

Hanyu's POV

It's been 2 weeks since me and (Y/n) broke up. I really miss her. I already broke up with Reina because I realized I still love (Y/n). I decided to go at her house and apologize to her for what I've done and plead for her to comeback to me.

>>At (Y/n)'s house<<

I arrive at her house. I ring the doorbell. After a few minutes, the door open. It's her mom and it looks like she's going somewhere. She's also holding flowers and 2 candles. I ask for (Y/n).

"Hey Miss (Y/l/n) good morning! Is (Y/n) home?"-me

"She's not home. But I know where she is so follow me."-Miss (Y/l/n)

I can feel that her mom is angry to me. Well I can't blame her because I hurt her daughter. We arrived at the cemetery. I don't know why (Y/n)'s mother brought me here. We walk inside the cemetery and after a few minutes, we stopped in front of 2 tombstones.

"There's (Y/n)!"-Miss (Y/l/n)

She pointed at the tombstone on the right. I can see her name carved into the tombstone. I can't believe it. She's dead?

"She died at the day she broke up with you. Hanziel told me everything. She got hit by a truck while she's running and she lost a lot of blood before the ambulance came. When we took her to the hospital, she's already dead."-Miss (Y/l/n)

I can see (Y/n)'s mother already crying. She continued to speak.

"(Y/n) always dreamed to be with her father. Her father died when she was 8 and she's very close to him. So when (Y/n) died, I decided that they will bury her next to her father. Anyways, (Y/n) wanted to give you this."-Miss (Y/l/n)

Miss (Y/l/n) gave me a pink envelope with a small box. It was wrapped very pretty.

"Before the day of your monthsarry, I saw (Y/n) wrapping that box and preparing a letter and putting it on that pink envelope."-Miss (Y/l/n)

I felt so guilty for what I did to her. Miss (Y/l/n) put the flowers to (Y/n) and her father's tombstones and lit up the candles for them. We prayed for them. After a few minutes, her mother bid me good bye and she go home. I stay there. I decided to read the letter that (Y/n) made for me.

Dear My Baby Han,

I know it's not our monthsarry yet. Tomorrow is our 11th monthsarry but I just wanted to say Advance Happy 11th monthsarry. I have a gift for you. I bought the silver branded watch that you really love. I save my money for that because I know you really want to buy that. Anyways, I love you so much and I hope you're always fine. Don't make me worry ok? Always take care of yourself. Even you're acting cold to me now, I still love you with all my heart and that will never change. I love you so much my baby Han. Muah! ♡

Love,
Your Baby (Y/n)

I open her gift for me and it was really the silver branded watch that I always wanted. Tears started streaming down on my face.

"Hey (Y/n)! If you can hear me wherever you are, I'm sorry for what I've done baby. Please forgive me!"-me

And then the wind blows towards me. I smile because I can feel that's her.

"I love you too (Y/n)!"-me

-The End-

_________________________________________

Ok that's all for today. Hope you guys like the new update. Sorry if it's lame and cringe.

-sweetlikezeyu