Gou Mingrui (Pt. 1)

Title: When You Realize It's Too Late
Genre: Angst
Requested by: -sidero
I hope you like it.

______________________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

2 years ago... (Flashback)

It's me and Mingrui's monthsarry today. I am planning to surprise him at his dorm. I bought some of his favorite foods. After buying his favorite foods. I go to his dorm. When I arrived at his dorm I knocked.

*knock knock*

Shuyang open the door for me. He smile when he see me.

"Oh hey (Y/n) jie! What are you doing here?"-Shuyang

"Oh, today is me and Mingrui's monthsarry. Is he here?"-me

His expression suddenly changed.

"U-uhm..."-Shuyang

"YangYang who's in there?"-girl

I heard a girl's voice. Wait... why is there a girl in there dorm?

"Uh... it's nothing jie!"-Shuyang

Wait did he just say that I'm just nothing?

"Who is that?"-me

"I-it's H-Hanyu ge's cousin jie."-Shuyang

"Let me see Mingrui!"-me

I came inside of their dorm.

"Jie wait!"-Shuyang

I heard Shuyang called my name but I just ignored him. I came in Mingrui's room. I am shocked for what I see. I saw Mingrui cuddling with a girl.

"Mingrui?!"-me

Mingrui quickly look at me with wide eyes. I walk towards him and slap him.

"How dare you to cheat on me? What did I do wrong huh?"-me

He just rolled his eyes and smirk at me.

"Why did I cheat on you? It's simple, because I don't love you anymore and your too boring. Me and Rhea are dating since last week. So (Y/n), we're over."-Mingrui

I just cried and ran away.

End of flashback...

After that, I don't come near them and I go to America with my parents and live with them. But I am coming back to China now. Why? I have a stage 4 lung cancer. And I wanted to see Mingrui and spent my life with him before I die. I know it's stupid because after he cheated on me I still love him. Well you can't blame my feelings for him tho. We are having a flight today. We hoped at the plane.

>>Time skip<< (Because it's going to be boring if I did)

Finally, I'm back at China. We get our luggages and wait for a taxi. We go to our old house.

>>At our old house<<

I unpack my things in my old room. I look at the clock and it's 8:00 pm. After unpacking I lay down on the bed and dozed off.

>>The next day<< (Sorry for skipping)

I woke up and I saw that is morning. I look at the clock and it was 8:00 am. I stand up on the bed. I decided to go at Mingrui's dorm. I wonder if they are still there. I put my casual clothes and tie my hair into ponytail. After that, I get out of my room. Say good bye to my mom and dad and get out of the house and go to Mingrui's dorm.

>>At Boy Story dorm<<

I arrived at their dorm. I take a deep breath before I knock. I knocked on their door. After 5 seconds someone open the door and it's Xinlong.

"(Y/n)?"-Xinlong

Mingrui's POV

We heard a knock on our door. I wonder who was it. I am hoping it's (Y/n). I really miss her, I regret cheating on her with Rhea. But I guess she's angry at me and I will never see her again. Xinlong open the door.

"(Y/n)?"-Xinlong

After I heard Xinlong called (Y/n)'s name. We immediately rushed into the door to see her. When we are all in the door I quickly hugged (Y/n). I can see that she is very skinny now and she is unhealthy.

"(Y/n)?"-me

I hug her tight.

"I'm so happy to see you."-me

She is not saying anything but she hug me back.

"I'm so happy to see you (Y/n), I miss you so much!"-me

______________________________________________

Sorry if it's too short and not good just like the other imagines that you've read. Don't worry I'll make a part 2. This is just the part 1. I hope you like it -sidero sorry if it sucks✌

-sweetlikezeyu