18. "You ruined my fucking life"

Mila's POV

"Mila get the fuck up", Cassie yelled at me ripping my sheets off of me. "No why?", I whined trying to hide my face back into my pillow.

"You need to go to school, it's already Wednesday, you missed like half of the week", Cassie argued sitting down on my bed.

"I can't", I mumbled. "Get your ass out of bed, time for school", she said and I sighed while sitting up. I've been hiding in my bed for the past few days.

Nate kept texting me that he missed me and that we had to talk about what happened. He also kept bringing flowers or little presents over.

I got out of my bed and walked into the bathroom thinking that I should probably shower before school starts.

After my shower and putting on a simple outfit which consisted out of a pair of pink shorts and a white top, I decided to untangle my hair for the first time and put some light makeup on.

"I don't want to see her", I mumbled while getting into the car.

"Unfortunately you will see her today, it's Wednesday so we have practice and since the season is rolling you actually have to come", Cassie explained looking at me through the review mirror.

I rolled my eyes being super annoyed with the entire situation.

As soon as we made it to the school I felt like crying. We got out and walked to our classes.

My first one was actually with Jules, but how was I supposed to talk to her after my boyf- ex-boyfriend literally played her for like two months.

"Hey Mi", she smiled as I sat down. "Hey Jules", I smiled back. "Where have you been the past few days? I just remember you told me that you wanted to talk to Nate about the thing", she asked.

"We actually broke up", I said my throat already tightening, it stung like a buttcheek on a stick (rip vine) to talk about it.

"Oh my god because of this? I mean it wasn't that bad so-", Jules began to talk. "No not this, he was with Maddy and I guess that was just enough for me", I explained now feeling the anger rising up in me.

"Oh fuck that's bad", Jules mumbled knowing it'll be better to not talk anymore. I was glad that she let the topic slide.

For the rest of the school day, I wasn't really talking to anyone. During sports class, I was literally just doing my work and for a second I even thought that I saw Nates' car, wow now I'm also becoming a psycho.

Soon the school day ended and it was time for cheer practice. After I got dressed my heart began raising and my hands were sweaty. It was the anger that killed me.

I walked into the gym and saw Maddy's head already wanting to rip it off.

"Okay team let's go through the choreo and then work on the little things", Maddy said, she was still our captain, unfortunately.

We did the choreo like four times and for my defense, I was doing just as good as the rest.

"Mila you're way behind and your moves are sloppy", Maddy said clearly making me angry. I just nodded and we did the choreo again, this time I really tried to do what she said.

"Mila god, you have gotten so much worse. Raise your fucking leg", Maddy snapped making my anger rise again.

"Maddy it wasn't bad, she did just like the rest", Cassie said trying to defend me. "No, she sucks", Maddy said looking at me.

"I'm doing good so shut up", I muttered. "What was that?", Maddy asked turning around to look at me.

"You heard me bitch", I snapped stepping closer to her. "Excuse me what did you just call me?", she asked her voice low clearly angry.

"Isn't that what you are? A cheap bitch that fucks the boyfriend of her best friend?", I asked smiling at her.

"Weren't you the one that fucked my boyfriend?", Maddy asked stepping even closer, since we both weren't the tallest we could just look into each other's eyes perfectly.

"First ex-boyfriend and second you gave us your okay. That's just typical am I right? Fucking every guy you can get, weren't you just so happy with Tyler last week? Or did you cheat on him just like you did with Nate", I said almost whispering knowing Maddy was about to explode.

"That's it cunt", Maddy muttered before sending a hard slap across my face making everyone gasp.

I placed my hand on my cheek but then the anger rose and I pushed her to the ground getting on top of her slapping her as well. Maddy turned us around and pulled on my hair and it just went on like that until we were pulled apart by two of the football players.

"Fuck you bitch", I spat at her. "After you cunt".

"Miss Perez, Miss Howard what kind of behavior was that?", the principal asked us as we were both sitting in his office.

"You two are lovely young ladies, you shouldn't fight each other and cuss each other out", he explained, "Miss Howard you have just healed from your injuries, and now this?".

"Anyways, both of you will be suspended until next week. Please leave my office now and go home", the principal ordered as Maddy and I went back outside.

"You're dead to me", I said to her, it actually hurt not having her as my friend anymore. "Why? Because I fucking talked to MY ex-boyfriend who I have been dating for three years? By the way, he kissed me back so I don't even know what kind of relationship you two had", Maddy yelled at me.

"How could you Maddy? You have Tyler, wasn't that enough for you? You ruined my fucking life, fuck. You know what? Fuck you", I yelled back as tears started to run down my cheeks.

After getting out of the school I decided to call Fez, "Fez can you pick me up? I also need something", I explained, and within seconds he was in front of the school.

I went into his car and he just looked at me with a raised eyebrow, "What you need?". "Coke".