15. "You complete me"

Mila's POV

Nate opened the door and I immediately hugged him. I missed his touch so much, the last days were scary. 

"I missed you", I muttered against his chest not letting go of him. "I missed you too, Baby", he whispered hugging me tighter. 

"Come on let's go inside", Nate said as we walked into the little motel room. It was just like any regular motel. A TV, a bathroom, a bed, a dresser and that was it. 

Nate took my hand and led me inside. He sat down on the bed making me stand in between his legs. 

"You need to tell me what you've told the police", he told me. "I said that after you left to go back to your family a weird dude walked up at me and tried to have fun with me. And then I resisted so he got aggressive and choked me", I explained as he brushed some hair out of my face. 

"That is perfect. I told them that I went and it probably happened then. Did you tell them anything else about how he looked or something like that?", Nate asked, that was a weird question why would that be relevant?

"I just said that I didn't know him, so I assumed that he was slightly older than me", "Okay good. That's really good, don't worry Baby I have a plan. I promise you that by Halloween in two weeks we'll be able to meet normally", Nate smiled at me. 

"How?"

"Don't worry about it. I always have a backup plan", he explained his hands resting on the back of my thighs. 

"Okay, I hope you know what you're doing. I can't stand being without you by my side", I smiled, "You know in school everyone keeps asking me about you and us. They even play abusive movies in the classes which is dumb shit". 

"Baby are you mad at me? Because I promise you that I never wanted to hurt you in any way. I just get so angry sometimes, I shouldn't let it out on you", Nate said. 

"I am not I promise", I whispered before leaning down to place a soft kiss on his lips. 

Nates' hands moved further up until they were rested on my ass. I quickly straddled him and deepened the kiss.

He kept grabbing my ass as we started to make out, his hands were fast, and removed my shirt. Mine was just as fast as I removed his shirt as well, kissing down his neck making a moan escape his lips. 

Within two seconds he flipped us over and kissed down my neck and my breast. Soon the two of us were completely undressed. 

If you ask me it's so cliche, two teenagers in some shady motel, fucking. 

After we were done we just laid on the bed watching some TV. "You know I'm so happy to have you in my life. You complete me", Nate said while his eyes were still focused on the TV. 

"You make me so happy even when times are hard I know that we'll have each other", I smiled down at him since he was laying in my lap. 

"We do. No one can ever separate us", he smiled looking up at me. 

"Promise?", "I promise".

*

"How was your date with Tyler?", I asked Jules the next day in school. For some reason, she went quiet and I could see some sort of disappointment in her eyes. 

"Not good", she whispered her eyes glued on the notebook in front of her. "Why?", I asked just wanting to know. 

I was actually in a really good mood today, Nate just made me so happy. He asked if I wanted to meet again tomorrow and I was more than excited to do so. 

"Well uhm he just didn't look like his picture", she gulped. "You really can't trust anyone anymore these days", I sighed. 

"I gotta go", Jules muttered as she just walked out of the class. 

Did I say something wrong?

The school day went on and I was actually going to practise today. Maddy was there as well but I decided to just ignore her. 

"Mila, I wanted to apologize to you. What I said wasn't right and I know that you and Nate have something special. Hell it might be more special than what me and him had. I was just mad because Tyler was ignoring me for days well, I am really sorry", Maddy said coming up to me. 

"Maddy what do you want me to say now? You made me look bad in front of so many people", I said kind of sad since I really missed our friendship.

"I know but I was high as fuck. Please forgive me, I would never stop you from being happy", she said. I rolled my eyes and took a second to think. 

I could stay mad at her forever and risk her coming back at me by stealing Nate from me. Or I could just get over myself and accept her apology. 

"Fine, I forgive you but never do that again", I said as she pulled me into a tight hug. "I missed you", she said while hugging me. "I missed you too".

Practice was over soon and I was walking back to my car since Cassie was staying home. 

"Mila, wait", Jules called from behind me. "What's up Jules?", I asked. 

"Uhm how are you and Nate?", she asked randomly. "We're good why?", I asked and she again gulped. "I need to tell you something", she said. 

Within the next five minutes, Jules had told me that Tyler was actually Nate. He was playing her the entire time and I didn't even know.

She told me that he had a reason actually a good one but he was scaring her and she thought that I needed to know. 

I was in shock when I got back to my house not really knowing what to believe. 

Mila to Nate <3 8:22 PM

We need to talk tomorrow