9. "I am not gay"

Mila's POV

The next week was pretty boring, all we really did was practice for the first football game of the season and I was hanging out with Nate a lot. 

His father actually liked me and said I was having a good influence on his son which is super honoring if you ask me. 

"Are you coming over later?", Nate asked me as we walked to my next class. It was weird, everyone was warning me about Nate but he was actually so sweet to me. 

"Yeah I could come over after practice?", I asked just wanting his confirmation. "Sure, I can take you with me we are off around the same time", he smiled down at me. 

The word about Nate and I spread like fire around our Highschool and it really didn't bother me at all. Maddy was the only person that could have said something about Nate and I's relationship but she approved it so we're all good. 

"Good, I'll see you then Baby", he smiled and pulled me in for a sweet kiss before heading to his own class. 

I walked into my history class smiling to myself and sat down next to Jules. 

"You know Nate Jacobs always scared me but you two look so cute", she smiled at me. Jules and I got along pretty well, she was mostly with Rue who I got along with pretty good as well. 

Rue and I would hang out with Fez a couple of times and smoke a joint or just chill and help him sort out a couple of things for the gas station. 

"Thank you, he makes me really happy", I smiled back at her. "I met someone as well", Jules told me excited. 

"Oh my god really? What's his name? How does he look like?", I asked her. "Well we are just texting but his name's Tyler and I have this picture of him. He's so sweet and wants to meet me after the carnival next week", she told me. 

After a couple of seconds she pulled out the picture of Tyler and he actually looked really handsome. "Wow, he looks really good. Good job Jules", I smiled examing the picture. 

"I know right, I can't wait to meet him". 

*

Later that day I was laying in Nate's bed, he was just getting out of the shower after we fucked. To be honest he was a god in bed I've never ever had sex as I did with him. 

While he was showering I was actually getting some work done for school. "Nate?", I asked as he opened the door. 

"Yes Baby?", he asked. "Do you still have the answers from the biology class from your class? You guys are in front of us and I can't get this question", I explained. 

"Sure uhm it must be in my phone just go on Ryan's chat, he send me them", Nate told me handing me his phone. 

I opened it and looked at it a little closer. His phone opened still in his photos and there were hundreds of dick pics. 

"What the hell?", I whispered. "What?", Nate asked clearly confused and took his phone out of my hands. 

"Why did you look at my photos?", he asked getting mad. "I didn't it just opened still on your photos", I explained looking up at him. 

"Why the fuck do you have so many dick pics on your phone? And they're not even yours I can tell", I asked my voice rising just a little bit. This was weird, was he gay or something?

"Hey if you wanna tell me something or have been questioning your sexuality you can tell me. No one's one hundred percent hetero or a hundred percent gay", I said not wanting him to feel uncomfortable if he really was questioning his sexuality. 

For some reason something clicked in Nate, he looked angry and before I even knew what was happening he grabbed my face with one of his big hands hard. 

"Shut the fuck up I'm not fucking gay. You hear me? Uh, I am not gay!", he yelled at my face. I was so scared of him all of a sudden that I just looked at the ground, he had never yelled like this at me or even touched me in a way he did right at that moment. 

His grip loosened and he looked shocked. A tear ran down my cheek because I was just a little shocked. 

"Fuck, Mila", he said backing off a little, "I'm sorry baby. I didn't mean to yell at you". 

I stayed quiet and just looked at the floor. "Hey, did I hurt you?", Nate asked examing my face immediately for any marks. 

I brushed his hands off of my face "No uhm I'm fine maybe I should leave", I mumbled. "No wait, fuck, I'm sorry. It's just complicated, Baby please let me explain", Nate begged. 

I knew he had anger problems but not like that. Maybe he was questioning his sexuality sometimes that can be very scary. 

"Okay fine", I sighed giving in, I mean he apologized and he did seem very concerned. "Come here", he whispered pulling me into his arms. 

He was only wearing his boxers and I was just wearing underwear making me feel all of his body warmth. 

"Okay so, when I was little I found something in my dad's office. He has these tapes, well he films himself having sex with other people in shady motels. But they're guys you know but I don't know what to do or what to think", Nate explained he was sitting against his headboard and I was cuddled into his chest. 

"So your dad is actually Bi?", I asked. "Yeah I think so, it's his dirty secret and I don't even think he knows that I know", Nate told me. 

"But why the dick picks?", I asked not really having my question answered. 

"Before we got closer and it got more serious, I was thinking that I might be like him you know. I catfished a couple of dudes on Tinder with pictures of Jules, I know it's wrong but it was like that and they send me their dicks but I didn't get turned on or anything", he explained to me. 

"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable", I whispered looking up at him. "Baby you didn't know. I shouldn't have acted out like that. I'm so glad I have you now", he said and kissed my forehead. 

"You know you can always talk to me right", I told him. "I know. Are you sure I didn't hurt you?", Nate asked looking at my face once again. 

"No don't worry", I lied actually my cheeks hurt a little but it wasn't a big deal really, I mean he didn't mean it really. "Okay good. I love you Mila", Nate said. 

It took me a little back hearing him saying these words for the first time. "I love you too Nate", I said quietly and I did I actually loved him. 

Nate smiled at me before kissing me passionately. 

***

Heyyy 

I'm so sorry for not updating for almost an entire week.