22. "Let's get wasted"

Mila's POV

"Yo isn't that your friend?", Fez asked looking over at the pool where Jules was stumbling until she actually fell in it making Rue and I sit up.

Since she was pretty drunk it was actually dangerous for her to be in that pool. Rue got up and kneeled by the edge trying to talk to Jules.

Before I knew it Jules pulled Rue into the pool with her. I already knew that Rue would be fucking pissed afterward.

Almost at the same time, Nate walked outside over to me. "Come on", he said in a more demanding tone, what was wrong with him?

I nodded and just got up. Nate grabbed my hand and dragged me with him, we walked into the bathroom. In the corner of my eye, I could spot Cassie walking up the stairs with Daniel which gave me a bad feeling right away since she was so drunk.

"What's wrong?", I asked as Nate closed actually locked the door.

Without another word he kissed me roughly pushing me up on the sink, "I hate seeing you with Fez", he mumbled between the kisses.

"What?", I asked confused, he was never bothered with me chilling with him and he didn't know that Fez was the boy I kissed even though it was irrelevant since I would never do it again.

Nate pulled away his eyes seemed darker than before, he was angry. "I know he is the guy", he said in a low voice.

"Nate I-", but he cut me off by wrapping his hands around my neck lightly, kissing me again while pulling me closer to his body so he was standing in between my legs.

"Shut up, you're mine", without another word he started kissing down my neck making my head roll back slightly.

I know this probably seems weird but I was glad that he was trying to show me that I was his, rather than yelling at me.

I went with it since I really missed fucking with him and him in general and I would try my best to make him mine forever.

His hands quickly pulled down my shorts and before I knew it we were full-on fucking in Daniel's bathroom with everyone literally being right outside the door.

After we were done we were pretty demolished. "Oh my god we look so bad", I laughed the alcohol finally kicking in as well.

"You're so hot", Nate whispered in my ear as I quickly fixed myself back up. "You too, are we just gonna walk out together or?", I asked. "Together", he smirked and opened the door as we slipped out of it.

I saw how Maddy's eyes were glued on us and I know I said I was trying to ignore her but I gave her a quick wink.

I walked over to make myself another drink as McKay walked over to me. Wait, what was he doing here?

"Hey Mila", he smiled. "Hey", I said trying not to act weird, he shouldn't know that Cassie told me about him and her.

"Where is Cassie?", he asked over the loud music. "Uhm I think she's on the dancefloor or went home", I explained. "Oh okay thanks", he said before walking away.

After I finished another glass of my drink Maddy came up to me. "Nice show", she smirked.

"What do you want?", I asked annoyed, I was done fighting. "Nothing, we need to talk", she said and I was actually glad she did.

We walked outside to where fez was sitting earlier and sat down. "I want to apologize, I know what I did was totally wrong. I gave Nate and you my okay and I should have never come back onto him. You make him happy and I don't. I was at a weird place with Tyler but we're back together and it was just so normal to go back to Nate", Maddy explained.

"I really appreciate you apologizing to me but this doesn't make it okay", I explained to her. "I know it doesn't but I want you to know that I am actually sorry and that I would love to have you back as my friend I just miss you", she said.

"Maddy I don't know if I can after what happened", I mumbled knowing I couldn't trust her but if I was able to forgive Nate I could try and forgive her.

"You know what? Fuck it. As long as you promise me that you don't do something like that ever again we are cool but if you do, I will fucking come for you", I said.

"I promise, no guy is worth our friendship and I am so fucking sorry, I missed you bitch", she smiled. "I missed you too", I smiled as we hugged.

"You have a hard punch bitch", she chuckled. "Thank you", I smiled flipping off my hair as a joke. "Come on let's get wasted", Maddy smiled taking my hand.

As we walked in I saw McKay leaving the party without Cassie, hoping he didn't catch her.

Mila to Cas<3 2:34 AM

Are you okay?

"Here shots", Maddy smiled handing me two shots which we downed immediately. "Oh my god", I said shaking my head as the liquor burned my throat.

Maddy and I kept drinking and talking while catching up a little until Kat joined us. "I think I'm gonna fuck daniel now", she whispered before walking away again.

Wasn't Cassie with Daniel? I started to look around trying to see Cassie.

"I think your boyfriend is coming", Maddy said smiling as she walked away clearly not wanting to be confronted by Nate.

"There you are", Nate said approaching me. "Yes here I am", I smiled slurring slightly. "Have you talked to Maddy?", he asked a little confused.

"Yes, we made it up and she said we have her okay but I told her that I would come for her if she ever did something like that again. And I'd come for you too", I said pointing at the tall brunet boy in front of me.

"I know Baby", he chuckled before taking my hand in his.

We started dancing on the dance floor and it felt amazing. I was clearly waisted but it felt like everyone was looking at me, even though they weren't.

My body was moving perfectly to the music and Nate's hands on my hips made it even better, he made me feel so safe no matter where we were.

He kissed me passionately in the middle of the dance floor and I knew I would never let this boy go ever again.

"I love you", I said looking up into his eyes. "I love you too", he smiled as he kissed me again.

The night kept going like that until Nate took me home. We walked all the way from Daniel's house since we were both pretty wasted.

We kept messing around and laughing the entire way to my house.

"I will see you tomorrow. I love you Baby", Nate said before kissing me. "I love you too", I smiled walking into my house.

It was super quiet and super hard to sneak in quietly. I fell back onto my bed after getting ready for bed with a big smile on my face.