You remind me of a giraffe!

They were all at breakfast, Emma didn't talk much. Whenever Ray tried to talk to her, she ignored him.

"Hey Emma!" Emma looked down to see a little boy tugging on my shirt. "You remind me of a giraffe!" Emma giggled.

"Oh Phil. Why a giraffe?"

"I don't know yet, I'll let you know when I found out why." Phil ran away to the breakfast table. "Norman!" Phil knew what happened with Ray and Emma. Practically everyone at the house knew by now. Even mama. Phil wasn't talking to Ray or Ruby. Nobody was except for Gilda and Don when they scolded him.

"Hi Phil!" Norman said walking over to the table. Emma sat by Norman instead of Ray.

"Emma.." He watched as she glazed passed him. Yes they were still together, but Emma was still mad. Mostly mad at herself that she sliced open her stomach. But as Ray says it was the heat of the moment.

"Hey Emma." Norman watched worried as Emma sat next to him. "What's wrong?"

"I'm still mad at Ray."

"Oh.." Norman hoped that she wouldn't be mad forever. Ray and Norman have been planning a special surprise for Emma to make her more calm towards Ray.

After breakfast
~ö~

"Emma!" Norman tried catching up with Emma. She stopped and turned around.

"Oh hey Norman! What's up?"

"Follow me." Norman walked away as Emma followed. He led her outside in to the outside into the forest. Emma froze. She got flashbacks of what happened here in the forest just two days ago. "It's okay Emma." Norman reassured her. Emma continued to follow. When they arrived at there destination Emma saw flower petals. Her favorite flowers, sunflower. It was beautiful. There were fairy lights across the trees.

"Woah.. who did all of this?" Emma stood there is shock. "It's.... beautiful."

"Ray."

"Huh?"

"Ray. Ray did this" Norman smiled.

"For..who? What is this?"

"For you dummy" Norman laughed. Emma looked at Norman with a shocked face.

"M...Me?"

"Yes you nobody else is here." Norman pointed to a tree that Ray was leaning against. "Go ahead. I'm going back to the house."

"Ray.. what is all this for?"

"I don't want you to be mad at me anymore." Ray looked down.

"Well if somebody cheated on you, wouldn't you be mad at them even If they said sorry?" Emma looked at Ray annoyed.

"I mean yes but.. I love you Emma. And I can't bare the thought of us breaking up. Or of you being mad at me. In that moment I was thinking of you. I really was. I was pretending it was you and not Ruby. I don't like Ruby, Emma. I like you. I love you and only you." Emma stared at Ray listening to what he had to say.

"Ray I-.." Emma looked around. "I love you too Ray." Rays eyes widened. He wasn't expecting her to say it back. But it was true. Emma really did love Ray. Emma walked up to Ray and hugged him tightly. "Did you wash your stupid mouth?" Emma looked up at him. He looked down at her.

"Yes Emma." He rolled his eyes. Emma leaned up and kissed Ray. Ray missed this feeling of Emma kissing him. Not Ruby. Not Alice. Emma.

They talked for a little bit about the most random stuff. Once they finished they started heading back to the house. They were holding hands again. Everyone was excited but few were still mad at Ray.

"Emma!!" Phil ran up to the couple. He hugged Emma's legs. "Emma! I know why you remind me of a giraffe!"

"A giraffe?" Ray smiled.

"Yeah a giraffe!" Phil backed up and looked at the crowd behind him. He looked back at Emma and Ray. "It's because I always looked up to you!"

"Awwwww!" Everyone said.

"Oh Phil! I'm so glad I'm trying to be a good role model." She looked down at Phil. Ray picked up Emma's chin and pecked her lips. "Ray! We have to be a role model and teaching them to kiss is not good for their age you idiot."

"Oops" Ray smirked. They went back inside and saw Norman next to Anna.

"So how'd it go?" Norman had a smirk on his face looking at Ray.

"We just talked Norman calm down." Ray rolled his eyes are the white haired boy.

"Yeah.." Norman said slowly turning his head to Anna.

"What did you and Anna do?" Ray shot with a smirk.

"RAY!" Norman yelled. Everyone laughed. Everything was fine now.

For now..

hii! I'm going to try and post 2 chapters everyday! Also sorry that this one was a bit short I'm trying to make them longer. I hope you enjoyed <3