I need you.

That morning they were all at breakfast. Emma walked out to the table with her head down. Emma didn't talk much. But Emma wasn't the only one that didn't communicate much, Anna wasn't talking either. She looked mad, maybe.. sad? About what? She didn't know about Phil. In fact nobody did.

"Anna?" Emma slightly looked up and whispered. Anna didn't answer.

"Anna." Ray said. Anna looked up at him.

"Yes?"

"Why didn't you answer Emma but you answered me?"

"Emma? I don't know her." Emma's heart sunk to the bottom of her stomach. What? Emma didn't do anything. She was so confused. Emma put her head down.

"I'm done. Thank you.." Emma left the table with a full plate of food. She hadn't ate any yet.

"Emma? You didn't eat anything come back." Ray looked at her walking out.

"No, no don't stop her. She was starting to get big anyways." Anna whispered the last part. But Ray heard.

"What is going on with you Anna? Emma and you used to be so close what happened?" Ray looked at the blonde girl.

"Well Ray, she was flirting with the guy I like. She was also talking bad about me behind my back. That's what happened to me." Anna set her fork down.

"What? Who do you like? And that doesn't sound like Emma." Ray was heartbroken when he heard that she was flirting with somebody.

"Norman." Anna left the table. Norman? No. Emma wouldn't. Right..?

Ray left the table as well. Everyone else at the table stared in shock about what just happened. They couldn't believe it. That wasn't Emma. Ray went to go find Emma.

"Emma?" He found the girl in the library. She was crying. She had her head in her hands and sat in a chair. "What's wrong?"

"I don't understand Ray. I don't know why Anna is mad at me. She's my best friend." Emma was sobbing.

"She said you were f-flirting with Norman. She also said you were talking bad behind her back." Ray looked down.

"What?! Norman? Ew! He's like a brother to me! And no I would never talk about her like that!! I only talk good about her I love her!" (As a friend ofc) Ray understood that Emma loved Anna as a best friend. She couldn't risk loosing Anna.

"Go talk to her. She's in her room." Ray pointed to the door. Emma nodded.

Once she got to the girls room she knocked.

"Come in." Anna said. Emma peaked in then opened the door. "Except you. Goodbye."

Emma stopped the door with her hand. "No Anna please! I didn't talk about you behind your back I promise! I would never do that!! And I wasn't flirting with Norman he is like a brother to me. And plus I'm with Ray!" Anna didn't listen.

"Goodbye Emma. I can't be your friend anymore, you have Gilda." Emma started shaking. Anna did feel bad.

"No Anna please! I need you! Please Anna don't do this." Emma's lip quivered.

"Good.bye." Anna shut the door on Emma and sighed. Emma fell to her knees.

"I need you.." Emma whispered. Anna was Emma's first friend that was a girl. She has been there for Emma for what seemed like forever. They were so close. She felt a touch on her shoulder. It was Gilda.

"What's wrong Emma?" The girl asked.

Emma told her the whole story. Gilda was shocked.

"I need her. But I have to come to realization that she doesn't need me." Emma looked down and cried.

"Emma she will come to her senses. Until then I think I know who did this. This is the work of Ruby or Alice." Gilda was right. Alice told Anna all this stuff. Gilda was furious. "I will kill th.."

"Gilda!! Aggressive much?.." Emma looked up.

"Right.. sorry." Gilda looked down. "At least you have me?" She looked at Emma. Emma realized how close they were. She got flustered and backed up. Gilda was blushing.

"I'm gonna go." Emma walked out of the room.

You idiot. She has a boyfriend. Gilda thought. This week was a mess for everyone. Nobody could be this was reality. Everyone was out of it. Gilda didn't know what she was doing.

Emma walked into her room and got surprised by Ray coming out from the corner. He put one hand on her shoulder and pushed her to a wall. Emma started blushing as he set his hand on her neck. He pinned her to a wall. He started kissing her. Without saying anything. He made his way to her neck.

"Ray. Not now." Emma looked to the side.

"Sorry I thought you needed it after everything that has ha.." Emma cut him off by kissing him on the cheek.

"It's okay Ray." She sat on the bed. He could tell she wanted to be alone. So he left the room.

"Goodnight Emma. I love you." He said before leaving the room. Now she was alone. By herself.

Somebody come hit me in the head with a chair bc while writing this I started shipping Emma and Gilda- like no 😭🔫