I loved you!

-the next day-

     Emma..as usual the first one awake, but she doesn't go anywhere. she just stays in her bed. just her and her thoughts.

Of course he cheated! It was because I didn't have time to cook him dinner that one time wasn't it? Or because I came back late?

Overthinking every possibility of why he would do such a thing. She loved him.

—————————————————

"Hey gilda, do you know where Emma is?" Norman asks.

"Actually I haven't seen her for the past 2 days." She replies.

"Oh.. did you hear about what happened yesterday?"

"No, what happened?"

Norman tells Gilda everything that happened.

"Oh my God. Im literally going to kill him"
Gilda walks away to go and find Ray. Norman didn't even try to stop her.

I should probably check on Emma. Norman thought.

He walks down the Hall to Emma's room.
Knocks on the door 3 times to let her know what it was him.

He heard a faint 'come in' coming from the room.
He opens the door to a girl crying on her bed.

"Emma! What's wrong?"

"Norman I just can't do this.. I loved him so much."

"I know Emma... it's going to hurt, but you will get over him. I promise." Norman takes his hand puts it on her cheek. He wipes the tears off with his thumb. "Now let's go, Gildas already off trying to kill him" he laughs.

"Thank you, Norman." Emma sighs.

He walked out of the room to let Emma get dressed or whatever she had to do. Once she was ready he knocked on the door to make sure it was okay to go back inside the room.

"Come on." Emma says as she walks out of the room.

As soon as she walks into the kitchen she sees Ray.

"Hey Emma.. can we talk?" Ray walks up to her and Norman.
Norman grabs Emma's wrist, stating that she shouldn't go.

"Sure." She follows Ray to the library. "What do you want to talk about?"

"I'm so sorry about yesterday. but I did have a right to do it because you never give me the kind of attention, or love that I want and need!"

"Are you kidding me Ray? All I did was love you! You never wanted to do anything!"

"Emma, listen. I need the pleasure that you wouldn't give me."

"I didn't give you it because I was uncomfortable, now how does that make any sense!"

"You Never loved me!" Ray raises his voice.

"ALL I EVER DID I LOVE YOU! I LOVED YOU WITH ALL MY HEART RAY AND YOU DO THIS. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL? I FEEL BETRAYED." Emma yells, causing Norman to come running. He sees the scene going on but just listens.

"WHATEVER EMMA." Ray lifts his hand like he's going to hit her. Emma ducks. "...I'm sorry- I wasn't actually going to-"

"No Ray, don't. I'm done with you. We're done." Emma walks off. She sees Norman with wide eyes standing in the doorway. "Like the show?" She says with a serious tone, that scared Norman.

"I-m sorry" He looks down and back up.

"It's okay. I'm going outside for a walk." Emma goes, Norman follows.

"Emma it's going to be o-"

"Norman I know, it's fine."

"Emma I just-"

"Norman."

"I just wanted to say sorry that I didn't do anything about the conversation that just happened and-"

"Norman stop."

"Sorry." Norman stops.

"It's okay, I just- I just want to go on a walk."

"Okay, can i come with?"

"Sure." Emma continues walking.

Once they get to their destination, Emma sits down in the grass.

"Norman I'm so sorry, I was a little bit mean earlier and I didnt mean to be. At all. I didn't mean anything I said. I promise-"

"Emma it's okay."

"No it's not I should've never said that-"

Norman kisses Emma to stop her from talking, but this kiss.. Emma kissed back. Norman moves his hand from the ground and to her cheek. Emma puts her hand on his shoulder.

Emma pulled away.

"I'm so sorry-" Norman starts.

"It's okay Norman. It's fine." Emma goes on. "I loved Ray, but he loves her.."

Norman sighs at Rays name being brought up at a moment like this.

but he was enjoying every moment with her.

Heyy! Here's another update!

I just found out that my best friend is friends with the person that hurt me the most 😀.. again ‼️

Anyways I haven't been feeling the best mentally, but I will do my best to upload.

Have a great day/night/ wherever you are! - V <3