Chapter 10 | the lab

TW: little bit of gore/abuse

About a week later // narrators POV // Summer 15 // 7:30 PM //

It had been a week down in hell, Lukai, Nolan and Max left after dinner, leaving Y/n in the company of her father, stepmother and human friends.

Hiro and Isaac visited occasionally, checking in on her every second day.

There was no word from November or Molly which only had Y/n, Hiro and Isaac worried even further.

Rasmodius responded with an oddly written letter, telling them about how the investigators left the perimeter and it was safe for them to come back.

Y/n, upon hearing this news, urged Hiro and Isaac to come with her.

They obliged, curious to see her new life style and set their way back to the human world.

The two would only stay for a short while before setting out to travel once again.

They walked back to their timeline, passing by the many doors in the crimson hallway.

Sam and Abby spoke to Hiro and Isaac, asking about how Y/n acted back when they were kids while Sebastian walked quietly with them, Y/n walking in front of the bunch.

She wanted time to think to herself.

Thanks to her friends, they left her alone to give her a bit of space.

It was cold in the hallway, they would have to take a longer trip to the door to the wizards tower considering he wasn't the one to bring them over.

Y/n shivered, for once in her sad long life and rubbed her arms for warmth.

Before Sebastian could do anything, Sam stepped in to give her his blue toned sweater.

"Here.. you looked cold" The blonde said sweetly.

Y/n was surprised, for a second at least.

Sam really did remind her too much of Samuel...

She had a big soft spot for him back when he was alive.

Y/n then smiled and thanked him kindly, Blondie wasn't so easy going like he usually was at that moment.

He nodded and went back to walk with Abby who teased him quietly, hiding his head beneath his shirt to cover his very red face.

Y/n giggled and continued walking.

This didn't sit well with Sebastian at all.

What was so special about Sams dumb blue zippy hoodie?

It doesn't match with her at all!

Sebastians heart only ached more and more seeing the blue over her shoulders, she looked so comfortable and small in it.

He thought about how his hoodie would look a lot better on Y/n than Sams did.

He caught a glimpse of Y/n, she covered her nose with the sleeve, taking a good whiff of Sams cologne.

Seb felt stomach acid reach his throat, the sour taste made him gag and cover his mouth.

Not wanting the attention, Sebastian swallowed it all down, hoping to get rid of the disgusting feeling of throwing up.

"Finally.." Y/n sighed, Sebastians attention brought back to the small h/c girl.

They had arrived at the wizards door.