Chapter 11 | put together

Narrators POV // In the morning // 6:00 AM //

It had been about seven hours since the arrival at the Laboratory.

The human trio couldn't sleep.

They spent their sorrowful times pondering on where Y/n, Hiro and Isaac were and if they were safe.

Abbys stomach began to rumble, it had been a while since they've eaten...

Sam for once in his life, was completely miserable with the situation he was in.

The hallway lights were on, now allowing a light source to enter the dark cell Abby, Sam and Sebastian were held.

They turned their attention to the nearing footsteps and mumbling when hearing the familiar voice.

The cell door opened to an older woman and man in a lab suit, escorting the female vampire in heavy handcuffs behind her back to the chair which sat in the middle of the room.

Y/n wore black shorts, an oversized white tee and white slippers.

Sebastian sat up to try and stand but was immediately pushed back down by the human woman.

Y/n cussed and muttered curses to the two under her breath, glaring sharp cold daggers straight into their souls.

The woman gave Sam, Sebastian and Abby food but they weren't paying attention as the male scientist took out a syringe filled with what looked like blood.

Y/n was now strapped the the chair, her body limp as the man stabbed the needle into her neck, not caring enough to go gently.

They cringed at the aggression, their concern growing when Y/n never moved an inch.

The blood poured into her system, giving her enough energy to look over to her three human friends.

"Why are they here?" She asked in a serious voice.

It sent shivers down their spines but the scientists were completely immune to her icy tone.

"They shouldn't be here, this is an institution for things like me, not humans, get them out of here and I swear to fucking god if you hurt them like how you do with the others I will actually rip you apart"

The man laughed dryly at Y/n's threat, looking down at her with a cocky smile.

It pissed her off too much to leave anything unsaid.

So she did what she did best and decided to get descriptive with her 'eventual murder'.

Secretly Y/n only hoped to get the three out of there...

She also hoped her friends wouldn't be scared of her when acting like a total lunatic.

Y/n had the smile of a sadist when watching over the man refill the syringe with more blood.

She must've looked insane...

Sebastian knew it wasn't the time but something about Y/n looking completely out of her mind to be smiling made him blush.

Even when she looked like the murderer to a psychological horror manga, she was still very very pretty..

And hot, but Sebastian just felt shameful when the thought came up when they were literally tied up and in a cell.

"Starting with your nails, you don't really need them do you? I'll just do you a favour and rip them right off your useless human body like a good friend-"

"Do you want your second feed or not?" The man asked, holding the syringe to her neck.

Y/n's smug grin faded and she turned her head away to look at the wall away from the needle.