Chapter 12 | panic attacks

TW: little bit of gore/abuse
(Art by stardew_window on Twitter)

Later in the day // 12:00 pm // Narrators POV

It had been a couple hours since the group had woken up.

Y/n however, stayed awake, watching her friends breathe steadily in their sleep.

She was calm for a while, thinking of a way to escape the hell hole.

There had to be a way..

How did 12 year old Y/n get out?

She just couldn't remember...

The hallways were so familiar yet so different, it seemed like after her escape they added more security measures in order to lock others in.

There was a tiny shock from where Y/n was handcuffed.

She only realized then that the handcuffs weren't ordinary, but hooked onto a system in which they could torture her all day long.

The prick of electricity was the only warning she had before a large shock of it was let loose on her wrists.

A large zap noise echoed around the room.

Y/n cried out for a moment before shutting herself up when Abby stirred in her sleep.

Another large shock came in and Y/n bit her lip, nearly cutting holes where her canines were.

She felt her wrists begin to catch heat and the room had started to smell like burning flesh.

Y/n kept jumping in her seat as the electricity shocked her more.

Another shock came, except this one was big.

Y/n let out a loud groan and jerked her chair forward when feeling the electricity burn into a small flame on her skin.

The chair along with Y/n fell to its side with a big bang, waking the three mortals up abruptly.

They were surprised to see the girl helplessly trying to get out of the cuffs, her wrists now bubbling a bright red.

"Fuck! Enough! Let me out!" She yelled, tears rushing down her face.

"Y/n!?" Sebastian stood up immediately as he attempted to run over only to nearly trip from the chains around his ankles.

"Y/n what's wrong!?" Abby reached out for her on the ground, failing miserably as she sat back in her spot.

Y/n only cried quietly.

Sam stared in shock and fear for his friend, not knowing what to do to help out the vampire.

The poor boy was paralyzed with horror.

He would've never thought he'd have to watch as one of his loving friends get profusely abused.

Another loud zap and a small light to Y/n's cuffs and they knew exactly what was going on.

She flinched at the feeling, her body going limp as she shuddered in her own misery.

Y/n was too exhausted to scream, feeling blood run down her wrists.

"Please.. no more..."

Sebastians mind traced back to the footage of Y/n as a child.

Sobbing violently as she was tortured endlessly.

"Please, no more"

He pushed the thought aside, bending down to the floor.

Y/n panted with shaky breaths, she was obviously out of it.