♕Epilogue♕

Anonymous

I watched them so happy the Alpha looking dashing standing there with a large smile his eyes more intense than it usually is. I couldn't believe its been a while with two pups along until he finally decided to propose to the Luna. 

It wasn't so long ago when my father and mother were killed in a war, I never knew that we were even in war I was so thankful when Alpha Sabien had agreed to take me in and as for the Luna so kind of her to lend me clothes and underwear that us females needed and she told me everything I needed to know about having a mate to having kids.

There was chatter all over the packs church house, I overheard some members saying that the second child who is only two years old was going to be the flower girl. It was going to be wonderful I couldn't wait any longer until I heard the bells on the door handle opened as the Alpha's eyes widen his smile bigger than I could've imagined the Luna walked in as everyone cheered loudly as I found myself clapping myself tears coming to my eyes.

For a female who has been pregnant three times her body figure was absolutely amazing. Her daughter was throwing flowers in the pathway as she walked behind her daughter as she stared at her mate who was only a few steps away from him only a few steps until their love will be spent with eachother for the rest of their lives.

When the Luna finally approached the mate she stood in front of him with a large smile on her face mirroring the Alpha's. The pack's priest cleared his throat as he begun, "So we gathered here today to witniss the everlasting love of Sabien and Anastsia. So let's begin shall we?" We all cheered loudly while it quieted down the priest cleared his throat once again.

"Do you Sabien, take Anastasia to be your beloved wife, to hold and to love to care for to love until love dues you apart." He smiles no doubts found in his eyes just love, "I do." She smiled her cheeks slightly pink, "And as for you Anastasia do you take Sabien to be your beloved husband, to hold and to love to care for to love until death dues you apart." She smiled closing her eyes and reopening them, "I do."

The priest had tears in his eyes as well as he said the words everyone has been waiting for.

"You may kiss the bride."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ugh that suck didn't it? The bad part is that it's the end as well the story is FINALLY completed but I'm not so happy.. I'll fix it once I get back to it but thank you guys for all of the support and for supporting me through everything when I had a hard time. Thank you all so much I can't describe how much I love you darlings.

Good bye for now.

Vote/Comment :) <3