♕Annoyance♕

Anastasia

I moaned annoyed, the damn sun was in my face I didn't remember sleeping outside.

I peek an eyelid open and realize that I was sleeping on a couch and the sunlight from the window was glaring right at my face.

Damn mornings.

I sat up and my back and neck cracked, why did I sleep here again?

I stood up letting my legs stretch from being in the same position all night.

I look around and memories flood back into my mind.

I was in my mystery mate's room. I sigh, he was a very cold man. I walked up to his bed and I saw a dress.

But underneath the dress it had panties and a bra, I blushed and I didn't know where to go so I walked into his bathroom.

When I opened his bathroom door his scent hit me like a million bricks. His scent was strong. I was intoxicated, as if he was my drug.

I stripped off one of his shirts I took from his closet and I step in letting the hot water hit my body.

I use his shampoo and I lather it through my scalp moaning in satisfaction.

After I was finished I peeked out from the curtain and I saw a maroon towel on the rack, I step out of the tub trying not to slip.

I take the towel and his scent is also all over it, I wrap the towel around me and I looked in the reflection.

I was horrified, I had bags the makeup I had on was smeared nothing much just my eyeliner and mascara.

I sigh, everything I left was back home.

I slip on the bra and panties and the light blue dress that was set on his bed.

I lightly comb the knots in my hair with my fingers, I think put my hair in a messy bun.

I leave the bathroom, now what?

I was about to leave the room tm hand on the doorknob when I felt something in my chest.

I felt satisfied.

I knew it had to be mystery mate because I had no reason to be excited or satisfied.

I opened the door quietly. Stepping out I look from left to right just as I was about to take a step I ran into a hard chest.

Their hands immediately on my hips preventing me from falling.

I knew it wasn't the mystery mate because I didn't feel those shocks or those tingles.

I looked up and I was met with electrifying brown eyes.

"Uh. H-hello, sorry for b-bumping into you."

He smirked, "It's fine but I'm wondering why a beautiful lady like you would be roaming these halls."

I blushed looking at my feet, "I fell asleep in there and now I'm trying to figure out what to do next."

I met his gaze his smirk was still evident on his face, "Wow it was about time Sa- uh never mind."

His hand immediately on his neck. What was he talking about? Sa? Was that the first to letters in mystery mate's name?

I felt the tension in the air, "Where's the kitchen?"

I met his gaze again, "Yeah uh this way."

I followed him looking at the walls while walking through the hallways.