♕Anordel♕

Anastasia

How could someone do that? I remember in my sleep feeling a burning sensation in my chest and I feel the pain so unbearable and I find myself screaming out loud feeling my own blood soak Sabien's shirt and my fingers.

I hear the door slam open but I can't hear a thing, I'm in a shocked state. I can't move, I can't speak, but scream. When it stopped I was met with Sabien's cold stern eyes.

He walked out a minute ago, I still felt the tingle that his fingers left on my chest I couldn't hold it in anymore. I slide my back down feeling slumped, hopeless, scared, and lonely. I wanted my family I just wanted this madness to end.

Silent tears stream down my face, oh if anyone could see. I just want to be free. I stand up wiping my tears away looking in the mirror so it didn't look like I had cried I slowly turned the doorknob to see freshly new sheets the blood gone and Sabien sitting on the couch clutching his hair.

"Sabien." His head snaps in my direction his cold eyes still the way I saw them, my chest hurts from his anger, "Sabien please calm down your anger is hurting me." I speak lowly not having the enegy.

I move the sheets out of the way feeling his cold stare on me, I slip in turning my back against him, "Why are you doing this?" By the sound of it he isn't going to calm any sooner.

I yawn, "I'm to tired to answer any questions or get into an argument with you please save it for tomorrow." He growls lowly my eyes closing at his presence.

"She's getting executed tomorrow." I feel my lips tugging at the corner of my lips before falling into a deep sleep I whisper.

"Good"

In the morning I wake up feeling more energy then I had the night before, I sit up and see the couch empty no Sabien this morning, bummer. Instead I see neatly folded clothes a skirt and blouse perfect.

I quickly shower feeling paranoid what if she decides to use her magic again? I know Sabien would've been smart and thought of a way to prevent it but after all, were all full of surprises.

Once I fixed myself making sure that I looked presentable as possible I made my way towards the door I hear a knock and I open it to see a smiling Aspen with his breath taking smile. Aspen was extremely attractive, but he wasn't Sabien.

I stand there awkardly staring at Aspen, "Are you okay?" his question is surprising.

"I could be better." Aspen stares at me pity in his eyes, I hate that. "Don't pity me for what had happened, whatever happened, happened it's over I don't want to keep reliving it." my voice harsher then I had intended.

He looks taken back for a little bit, "Woah woah chill wolfy, I didn't mean to I'm sorry." I nod not meeting his gaze. "Come on walk with me." I nod looking at him giving him a small smile.

We make our way downstairs, "You know." I look at him raising an eyebrow.

"Sabien was worried about you." HIs face smirking at me. I blush looking at my feet. "I don't think so." Aspen sighs.

"I know Sabien can be a very difficult person but he's just afraid of falling in love you know? He has these walls built up and it's hard to break them I understand." I look at Aspen curious.

"You understand?" My face breaking out into a smirk, but quickly wiped off by his serious face. "Yes Anastasia we all have walls his eyes boring into mines.

When me and Aspen made it into the kitchen I blush at all the lustful looks I get from the men, was this heaven? I was stuck in a room full of hot men sitting there staring at me lustfully, I feel Aspen tense by my side.