♕Luna♕

Authors note: Ugh guys! Reread please something happened and the chapter only uploaded HALF of what I have written so please read off where you left off of. Anyways I'm sorry I haven't been uploading lately I am truly sorry it's school and my laziness has taken over I apologize.

Vote/Comment

~~~~

Alpha Sabien

I squint at the burning sun that had risen hours ago, I look around my surrounding with a weight on my left arm I glance to see my beautiful mate still asleep. I lie back down letting it all sink in before it would end I feel her shift slightly in my arms im head her mumble, "Good morning." I smile staring down at her, "Morning did you sleep well?" She stretches her arms out her chest in full view making me growl.

She covers up blushing, "I slept fine, you?"

"As long as I'm sleeping with you from now on I'm always going to sleep fine." She smiles as we stare at each other, "Well then it's just so nice to see what a beautiful place we live in." I nod smiling intently at her, "You know today I was thinking..." I trailed off not knowing how to say it afraid that she wouldn't be ready.

"Thinking of what?" I shook my head shaking the thought away maybe it was to soon for her, "Never mind just-"

"No Sabien I want to know." I sigh shaking my head always the stubborn one, "I want to introduce you to the pack today as their new Luna." I say proudly she smiles slightly nodding I smile even bigger, "You would?" She nods biting her lip, "Since were together now I am willing to help you lead the pack and I take responsibility as Luna." I smile feeling pride swell in my chest, I close my eyes as I hug her closer to my body feeling the amazing shock that me and her create when we make contact.

"But Sabien you're forgetting something."

"Mmm?"

"The upcoming war with my pack." I clench my jaw my grip on Anastasia tighter.

"I haven't forgotten, trust me."

**

I was currently in my office finishing the rest of the papers before setting the time for the new announcement of their Luna, I couldn't help but let the thought of an upcoming war with Anastasia's pack against our pack now. It was truly a big stress especially on Anastasia knowing that I could kill her father I sigh again, but it didn't matter if a war meant having Anastasia for eternity a war is what they're gonna get.

I mindlink Aspen, "Aspen please inform everyone at around a quarter to five everyone is ordered to be at the back of the house it have big news."

"Sure Sab, how you holding up?"

"I'm doing okay I guess with all these papers and finally have Anastasia in my life and we cannot ignore the fact that we have a war coming."

"Ah yes, the spine chilling war we need to think of something or else that day is going to be a tragic day for Anastasia."

"I know just get working on the pack and arrange the back of the house nearly I'm announcing the new Luna."

"Yes alpha!"

I chuckle at his response, it took about another forty five minutes before I was finally finished with half of the papers giving me enough time to get ready. When I approached the room Anastasia was sprawled out on the bed fast asleep with a tray of food on the nightstand. I walk over to her side leaning down and kissing her cheek, her forehead, nose and lips waking her up.