♕Fearful♕

Alpha Sabien

Me and my group of men were currently on our way across Ohio, I heard an Alpha there thought he could over take me?

Never.

He would be a fool to even go against me, I'm the most feared wolf in the whole country.

I smirk at the thought of every single supernatural afraid of me, it's because I enjoy their pain.

Me and my men have walked at least fifty miles before my weakest men spoke up, "Sebian I don't understand why we just don't shift and run it would be faster anyways."

I stopped in my tracks along with the men behind me I turn around my eyes giving him a icy glare.

"What gives you the right to speak up?"

He shivered my lips twitching into a smirk, "I-I just thought t-that maybe we should just shift so it w-would b-be fast-ter."

I let out a ferocious laugh, "You think? You're a fool speak properly!"

"Sabien-"

"Alpha Sabien to you." I spit my words venomously.

"Alpha Sabien please forgive me."

I smiled giving him an emotionless smile, I walk up slowly to him seeing nothing but fear and panic in his green eyes.

"Maybe I will, but that won't be fun."

With a swift of my arm I pull and snap his neck and he collapses to the floor dead bringing a smile to my face.

I turn around and watch my men stare at the ground for a second before all their gazes were set upon me, "Anyone else want to be a smart ass?"

Everyone has an emotionless face and shook their head, we continued walking my Beta next to me.

"Wow bro, didn't think you would ever murder in front of their eyes."

My lips twitched upwards, "what can I say? I'm full of surprises."

My Beta laughed, "That you are."

We came closer and closer to the land that we were going to bring extinct. I laugh mentally watching their faces was the most joyous part of killing them all.

We saw light and I saw guards I smirked to myself, almost patience you'll get your hands around their necks killing them all.

Me and my men are standing outside of the territory I feel excitement pulse through me.

A guard stares at me with a terrified look on his face. Then his faces goes emotionless like and I realize that he's mind linking someone.

Their alpha, I crack my knuckles, "Get ready to shift." I turn and look at everyone with an icy look in their eyes and a smirk sprawl across their faces.

"Let's do this."

Multiple wolves were running towards us, I quickly shifted into my midnight wolf letting out a feral growl.

My beta hasn't shifted yet, "Surrender yourselves." He snarls at the wolves in a group growling at me.

"Never not to a group of heartless assholes who think they can claim any land they want."

I knew the Alpha was speaking his voice held authority and power, my wolf formed it's mouth into a twisted smile.

I lurched forward ripping the Alpha's throat out with my bare teeth his body collapses to the floor.