(TXT) Taehyun: Depressed Stomach (Request)

Taehyun sat on his bed staring at his wall. He felt bad; like guilt almost. A lingering sadness that probably wouldn't go away for a while. Someone knocked on his door. "Come in." He muttered.
Soobin opened the door and entered. He was holding a kitten. "Look who I found on our porch." Soobin said holding up the little calico kitten.
Taehyun hummed in reply.
"Are you alright, buddy?" Soobin asked as he set the kitten down on Taehyun's bed.
"Depressed." Taehyun mumbled.
"Oh... Do you want to join us downstairs? We're watching Hiakyuu." Soobin spoke while petting the kitten which purred in satisfaction.
"I guess." Taehyun mumbled.
"Great! Come on!" Soobin took Taehyun's hand and led him to the living room where everyone else waited for them.

"Hey! Glad you came." Beomgyu said with a smile. "We already voted for pizza tonight. Are you cool with that?" He asked.
"Not hungry." Taehyun mumbled.
"Are you alright?" Boemgyu asked in concern.
"Just depressed." Taehyun muttered.
"Then let's let Hinata fix that." BG replied.
"Where's Kai?" Taehyun asked.
"He needed to use the bathroom. He should be here any second." Boemgyu explained. Kai came into the living room and sat down with everyone.
"Should we start the show?" Soobin asked.
"I guess." Taehyun mumbled.

Kai didn't eat much that night and it continued for a few days. The truth was that he was afraid to eat very much because of his depression because it would come back up.

At practice one night he passed out and during an episode of "TO DO" He couldn't stay awake. The other members started to worry about him but they didn't say anything to him.

A couple of days later Beomgyu couldn't take it anymore. He told Taehyun what needed to happen. "You have to cheer up... Or you could try eating a full meal. One of the two." Beomgyu explained.
"I'll try to eat more but if any of it comes back up I won't eat until I'm not depressed anymore." Taehyun mumbled.
"Good. Lunch is in half an hour. I expect your plate to be at least half empty before you step away from the table." Beomgyu explained.

Taehyun did as told but quickly regretted it. The nerves in his stomach started to tighten up and panic rose inside of him. He started to sweat and his skin flushed pale.
"Taehyun? You alright?" Soobin asked from the other side of the table.
"He looks like he's going to be sick." Kai replied to Soobin.
Taehyun's stomach spasmed and he started to cry. He didn't want any of the food to come back up.
"What's wrong, sweetie?" Beomgyu asked as he gently rubbed Taehyun's back.
"Th-that was a b-bad idea." Taehyun stuttered.
"It isn't gonna stay down, is it?" Beomgyu asked.
Taehyun shook his head and stood up slowly. He went to the bathroom and knelt down in front of the toilet. He took a deep breath and tried to settle his raging stomach.

There was a knock on the door that was quickly followed by a small "Hyung?". It was Kai for sure.
Taehyun unlocked the door and let Kai in. Kai sat on the edge of the bathtub and rubbed Taehyun's back. "It'll be alright, hyung." Kai whispered. "BG has made you an appointment with a psychologist. You'll get better... I promise."

Requested by itsmehhihi. It took a while but here it is. It's not my best work but if you like it let me know.