J-Hope: Kidney Failure Part 1

Hobi was practicing with Suga when he started feeling pains in his back. At first he thought it was just him stressing his body out but after a while the pain became worse.

It soon became too much causing him to fall to the ground crying. "Hobi? Are you okay?" Suga asked calmly as he knelt down next to J-Hope.
"It hurts!" He screamed.
"What hurts?" Suga asked.
"M-my back!" Hobi whined.
"Should I call an ambulance?" Suga asked. Hobi could only nod as the pain increased.

Later at the hospital J-Hope was sedated so he wouldn't feel any pain. He was put on a hospital bed and doctors ran tests on him. A couple of hours passed and Suga was getting a bit anxious in the waiting room. He didn't know what was wrong with his best friend and he was scared.

"Min Yoongi?" A nurse called for him making him jump. "I'm sorry for startling you. You're friend wants to speak with you." The nurse said with a small smile.
"Oh, thank you." Yoongi stood up and followed her to Hobi's room.

Yoongi gasped at the sight of his friend. He was hooked up to a machine that Yoongi didn't recognize. "Hey... I'm gonna be okay." Hobi whispered.
"What's happening?" Suga asked.
"My kidneys are failing... I'll need transplants soon." Hobi mumbled.
"So that explains the almost constant back aches and over active bladder symptoms, right?" Suga asked.
"Yes... It does. Have you told the others?" Hobi asked.
"I told them you're in the hospital." Suga mumbled.
"Tell them why... So I can sleep." Hobi whispered.
Suga smiled sweetly and pulled his phone out of his pocket.

-Yikes! That's short... Writer's block... Um 15 votes for part 2?