Namjoon: Sleep Insomnia

Namjoon layed in his bed, wide awake. It was almost 6:00 am and he'd been trying to sleep since midnight.

This happened a lot when he was stressed out or very depressed. Tonight he was depressed. He didn't know why he was depressed; everything was fine. Still something felt wrong.

"Dada?" Little Jiminy's soft voice was able to be heard from his doorway.
"What's wrong, baby?" Namjoon asked.
"I had a bad dweam." Jiminy replied in a shaky voice.
"Wanna tell Daddy about it?" Namjoon asked.
Jiminy nodded before starting to explain. "I dweam that Yunnie got weally sick and went to the hospital and never come back." He whiped his eyes and looked at Namjoon. "That won't evuw happen, right?" He asked with a sniffle.
"No baby." Joon motioned for Jiminy to come over to him. Jiminy obeyed and carefully sat down next to Joon. RM pulled Jiminy into his lap and hugged him tightly.

Finally RM started to feel sleepy. He layed down and Jiminy crawled to his side. "Dada? Are you sweepy?" Jiminy asked. Joon nodded and let out a small yawn before nuzzling his face into Jiminy's shoulder. "Night night, Dada." Jiminy whispered before curling up into a small ball and falling asleep in his Daddy's arms.

They awoke a few hours later to loud laughter in the living room. "What're they so happy about?" Joon groaned as he tried to get comfortable again. Jiminy whined in protest as Joon carefully moved him out of his arms.
"I'm sorry, baby." Joon whispered.
Jiminy stayed asleep but stirred a bit when he was pried away from Namjoonie. "I'm sorry." He whispered again as he slowly stood up to leave the room.

In the living room everyone was having fun playing a game of some kind. Joon glanced at V's phone and noticed that today was Monday. "We should be in the studio!" He said in alarm.
"Relax, Joon." Jin replied calmly.
"We've got the week off!" Kookie cheered.
"Wait! Why?" Joon asked.
"You haven't been sleeping well for a while. You won't perform well tired." Jin stated.
"You mean to tell me that you guys would throw away a whole week off practice to make sure I'm alright?" Joon asked.
"Yes!" Everyone said in unison.

Namjoon couldn't believe what he was hearing. Did his band mates care that much about him? He hoped so.

The whole week passed and Joon still wasn't able to get much sleep. He should've been able to sleep. Jin was a bit worried about Joon. Why wasn't he sleeping? Jin decided it would be best to talk to him to see if there was anything wrong. Sure enough there was.

Joon had a few thoughts that kept him up at night. First off he was worried about the fact that BTS would eventually be heading to the military. Second off he was also worried about their upcoming comeback. Third and finally he had been worrying about the Littles of the group; what if they slipped into little space on stage?

"Why couldn't you talk to me about those things sooner?" Jin asked
"I was afraid." Joon mumbled.
"Afraid of what!?" Jin demanded.
"Your thoughts... I felt crazy." Joon admitted.
"You can never be too crazy for me." Jin said with a smirk.
"Does that mean we can try omorashi?" Joon asked hopefully.
"Sorry. That's a bit too crazy for me." Jin replied hastily.
"I thought you said I could never be too crazy for you." Namjoon said teasingly.