Kookie: Little Tummy Ache

Kookie woke up on the couch with his head laying in Suga's lap. Suga was watching TV and playing with Kookie's hair.

Kookie layed there for a moment before he felt his stomach cramp up. He whined and curled up into a ball.
"You alright, baby?" Suga asked.
"My tummy hurts." Kookie whimpered.
"It'll be okay. Just relax." Suga slowly moved a hand to Kookie's forehead. "You're burning up." Kookie whimpered and tugged at the blanket that was on the back of the couch.
Suga cooed; knowing what his little wanted he took the blanket off the back of the couch and covered Kookie with it. He also took Kookie's pacifier out of his pocket and carefully whiped it off before placing it in his baby's mouth.

Kookie tried to relax but the pain was steadily growing worse. "Daddy?" He whispered around his pacifier.
"Yes, baby?" Suga asked.
"I no feel good." Kookie was starting to cry as the pain started to get worse. "Baby, please don't cry. Daddy's trying." Suga didn't like seeing his baby in pain; it broke his squishy heart.

Kookie continued to cry; the pain was intensifying and a sour taste was forming on his tongue. He dropped his pacifier and let out a small scream.
"Kookie, honey, please. Tell Daddy what's wrong." Suga whispered.
"I'm gonna p-puke." Kookie whined.
Suga grabbed the trashcan from the side of the couch and held it in front of his baby.

Kookie started to dry heave before actually bringing something up. A thick stream of disgusting brown liquid. Suga petted Kookie while he was being sick. "Almost done?" Suga asked. Kookie nodded and pushed the bin away. Suga set it down by the couch and pulled the now shaking Kookie onto his lap. "Shush... It's alright." Suga whispered as he slowly rocked back and forth.

"Paci!" Kookie whimpered. Suga grabbed his baby's pacifier and placed it in his mouth. Kookie hummed and snuggled into Suga's chest. "That's it. Go to sleep." Suga mumbled as he continued to rock his baby to sleep.