Jin: Stomach Bug

Jin woke up dizzy with a very high temperature. He thought it was just a fever so he put on a mask and went to work with the others.

As the day progressed Jin started to feel sleepy so he went to Namjoon's office. Namjoon pulled him over to his desk and showed him some of the music he was working on. Jin started to fall asleep on Namjoon's shoulder as he continued to talk about the music. Namjoon glanced at Jin and saw that he was fast asleep.

Almost an hour later Namjoon noticed Jin's stomach making weird noises. It was gurgling and seeming to groan. Jin awoke but was too tired and weak to understand what his body was doing. He opened his mouth and a mix of water and bile fell onto Namjoon. Jin started to cry as the stream of liquid flowed out of his mouth. "It's alright, Jinnie. I'm not mad, just a bit disgusted." Namjoon whispered as he rubbed Jin's back.
"I didn't mean to." Jin mumbled as he tried to catch his breath.

Namjoon had told their manager what happened and decided to take Jin home. Namjoon hadn't brought any extra clothes so he was now wearing one of Kookie's hoodies. Thankfully no puke got on his pants. "Jin, honey... I know that your motion sickness get very bad when you're sick so please tell me if you need us to pull over." Namjoon said as he got in next to Kookie who was driving.

Halfway through the drive Jin felt something in the back of his throat. He swallowed thickly trying to keep whatever it was down. He let out a small burp that tasted awful. "You okay, Jinnie?" Namjoon asked.
"N-no." Jin mumbled.
"Do you need us to pull over?" Joon asked.
Jin nodded with a hand pressed firmly over his mouth.
Kookie stopped the car and Jin opened his door. He couldn't get out of the car because he was so weak. Instead he just leaned forward and brought up a thick stream of liquid. It splattered all over the ground. "Do you want me back there with you?" Namjoon asked.
"Yes." Jin whined in between heaves.
As soon as Jin's stomach settled a bit Namjoon left his seat and got in the back of the car. Jin shut the door and leaned back still crying. Namjoon carefully pulled Jin into a hug and rubbed his back.

"It'll be okay, baby." Joon whispered in Jin's ear.
Kookie started up the car and they continued to drive to the dorm.
Jin quickly fell asleep in Namjoon's arms.

As they pulled up into the driveway Kookie sighed. "Can I stay with you guys?" He asked hopefully.
"I could use the help." Namjoon whispered so he wouldn't disturb the sleeping Jin. Namjoon carefully lifted Jin out of the car and walked to the door.
"I got the door." Kookie said as he pulled the keys from his pocket.
They entered the dorm and Joon carefully placed Jin on the couch. Jin whined and reached for Joon's hand; still asleep. "Aww... Baby." Namjoon cooed as he sat next to Jin.

A few hours later Jin woke up still dizzy and weak. "You alright, babe?" Joon asked.
Jin shook his head and sat up. His eyes were watering as he wrapped his arms around Namjoon. "I don't like being sick." Jin whimpered.
"I know baby." Joon said as he lightly petted Jin's hair.

Kookie was watching Namjoon and Jin. He felt a bit jelous so he sat down in the only empty spot on the couch. Jin let go of Namjoon and gave Kookie a small hug. "Are you crying, hyung?" Kookie asked. Jin only nodded in response and started to sob into Kookie's chest.

Days passed and Jin slowly got better. He was still emotional and kinda weak but at least he was getting better.

----------------------------------------------------------- I gave up on the ending because of writer's block. I J-Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I purple you all! Also I just realized it's BTS's 8th year of being idols! Happy birthday boys! 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜