Bad idea's

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
It was Thursday which meant  Hope and Ryland would be hanging out today to get to know each other better.  Ryland was fine with Hope so far but she didn't really want to meet her dad or the rest of her aunt and uncles.

Ryland went home to change then she would text Hope so Hope would come and pick her up.

She changed into black sweatpants and a grey Nirvana bagy T-shirt, with white and black shoes. Letting her hair out from a low ponytail that she had in, her wavy blonde hair going past her shoulders to her spleen.

After she was done she texted Hope telling her she was ready for Hope to pick her up, Hope quickly texting back saying she will be there soon.

After about 12 or 14 minutes of waiting, Hope pulled up to Rylands house, texting her she was here. Ryland walked over to her desk in her room grabbing her keys and wallet, also grabbing her phone putting it in her pocket.

Walking downstairs stairs to the front door, opening the door then locking it when she closed it. Ryland walked over to Hopes car and getting inside smiling at Hope, putting her seat belt on as Hope pulled out of the drive way

"Okay where should go?" The girl driving said glancing at Ryland

"Have you ever had chick-fil-a?" Ryland has been craving chick-fil-a since the weekend but her mom kept saying "no we have food at home", so why not get it now.

Hope looked a little confused saying "I've heard of it but no I've never had it." She shrugged.

"Yay then we should go there I'll give you directions." Ryland smile happily, she may not like Hope to much but she was spending time with her little sister.

𖣔

Once Hope and Ryland got there Hope ordered what Ryland got which was chicken nuggets and fries, Ryland getting sweet tea and Hope just getting water (you can change the food to whatever you get from there if you want)

Hope pulled into one of the parking spots, both girl took off there seat belts. Ryland taking the bag handing Hope her food while Ryland took hers out of the bag. Hope took a bite of her food moaning at how good it was.

"Hmm that taste so good!" Hope covered her mouth with her hand. Ryland laughed a little at her younger sister.

"I know it is" Ryland said with fries in her mouth.

𖣔

After getting food both girls went shopping at the mall and target. Both girls walked to the car with there target bags laughing at how Ryland tripped almost falling on her face when they where almost to the exit.

"Holy shit that was so funny!" Hope laughed as they put the bags away and got in the car.

"Oh that was so embarrassing yet so funny!" both girls laughed for a minute before they calmed down.!Hope pulled out of the parking spot and left.

"So any other places you would like to go?" Hope looked at Ryland

"Oooo yeah once we start coming up near the trees and all that park on the side there is something I want to show you in the woods."

"Your not going to kill me are you?" Hope said in a joking manner.

"No it's just when I moved here I would always explore the woods with out my mom knowing until she caught me but I want to show you." Ryland shrugged.

"Ok sure." Hope paused before continuing, "You know I don't hate you. It's just I'm so used to the attention that not getting the attention is weird." Hope sighed

Ryland wanted to laugh at how dumb she sounded but didn't, "I kinda get it. I didn't have all the attention growing up though, my mom worked so much and so does my dad well he hunts supernatural."

Hope nodded in understanding, "I don't doubt that you could beat my ass though, and remind me to never get on your bad side!"

The girls laughed, "how did you know about my bad side?" Ryland raised her eyebrows.

"I've talked to Mason." They both started laughing again.

𖣔

Hope parked on the side on the road near the woods. Both girls getting out the car but not knowing that they had a little stalker following them.

7 minutes later and for some reason they both still didn't know that someone was following them.

"How much longer?" Hope asked looking over to her sister.

"Shouldn't be to much longer." Ryland shrugged, neither knew the other person that followed them more like they didn't know.

A good minute later Hope was hit hard in the back of the head and was injected. Ryland was faster then the other man and they both went back and forth fighting until the other men was able to inject her with green fluid.

The two stalkers dragged both girls to there van. They threw them in, closing the doors and drove off leaving Hopes car and there belongings.

𖣔