Family

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Hope and Ryland walked into the house, which they made sure to change before coming here so there family wouldn't get to suspicious of them. 

Ryland went into her bedroom and got a shower cleaning off all the dirt and blood on her.

Once done Ryland changed and laid down, soon her Father walked into her room not before knocking.

"You ok, I saw the dirt on yours and Hopes face?" Klaus asked confused.

"Yeah I'm fine me and Hope went out with Liam and Mason, so" Ryland smiled softly to which he did to. Klaus knew she was lying but decided not to push it as she seemed exhausted.

"Well were watching a movie downstairs, come downstairs if you want." Klaus smiled before starting to close her door.

"Wait, Dad" Ryland said just before he left, Klaus turned around with a hum.

"Does being supernatural get better, like is there breaks or?" Ryland asked as she sat up

"Well Ry, everyone is different but I will warn you that us Mikaelsons will never get away from the supernatural no matter how much we want to." He smiled sadly at the young girl who
sighed before getting up and following her Dad downstairs.

Ryland saw her family in the couch watching some random movie, she said a small hi to them.

She sat next to her dad, Hope actually left to go to Liams so she wasn't here but she got to sit between her dad and uncle Elijah.

Half way through the movie Ryland and Elijah were whispering about the movie and how good and bad it was.

Ryland laid her head on her uncles shoulder, falling asleep on her uncle. Elijah smiled at the young girl, he was glad to be close to his niece even if they don't seem that close to each other

𖣔

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩
Ryland smiled of the thought of being done with school. The school day ended to which every one ran out and cheered.

Ryland walked with Hope to Tessa's Car. Once her mom pulled up into the drive way and went in the girls noticed how everyone was in the living room and Derek with her aunt Bonnie and those two were sharing kisses?

"Girls we all need to talk, so please sit" Dean spoke

Hope and Ryland looked at everyone wondering what was going on.

"Me and Klaus talked" Tessa said looking at Klaus for him to say the rest

"Girls me and Tessa came up with something for the summer, one Ryland, Hope us Mikaelsons are going to mystic Falls, Ryland there is a supernatural school there to help you control you powers, so for the summer every two weeks Ryland you will be staying with us and the come here to your mothers. Now Hope you can always go with Ryland too, and If you girls don't want to come with us to New Orleans then you can stay here with Tessa and Dean and also stay and hangout with your friends, but once school in mystic falls starts then you girls will be staying with me unless, you don't want Ryland." Klaus stopped and took a breath

The girls looked at each other and had a silent conversation with each other.

"Dad, mom" Ryland said looking at her mom and dad "me and Hope want to stay here for the summer so that way we can hang out with our friends as we already planned taking a vacation this summer."

Both Klaus and Tessa said they were ok with that and the girls sighed happily.

𖣔

Ryland met up with Theo as she wanted to talk to him

Once both got to the spot they were meeting at Ryland went up to him and kissed him. They weren't fully together just yet so Ryland decided to talk to him about it.

"Does this mean we're back together?" Theo asked with a slight smile.

"If your fine with that, yes. I'm so sorry for breaking up with you, it's just with everything that was going on it became so much." Ryland sighed

"Ry I get ok you had a lot going on" Theo smiled at the shorter girl and kissed her again, the they both hugged glad to be back in each other's arms again, as it's been so long.

Those two stood there just enjoying each other's company.

"Here come with me I want to show you something, then we will come back and you can get your car." Theo said pulling the girl with him to his truck. Ryland was confused but went with Theo.

By the time Theo got there it was a dark outside. Theo parked on a hill and went to the other side opening Ryland door letting her out.

Theo opened the back of his truck and helped Ryland up there and he soon followed

"Lay down Ry" he said as she just sat there.

They both laid on there backs looking at the sky, Ryland hadn't done this in a while and it was one of her favorite things to do with Theo

They both laid there holding each other's hands looking at the sky with the night summer breeze

They were finally with each other again, just laying there enjoys each other company even if they weren't actually talking.

𖣔