Prolouge

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𖣔

4 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨
Ryland pulled into the Stilinski's drive-way. Her boyfriend was sick so she thought why not come and surprise him with soup and herself.

She walked to the door locking her car. She took out the spare key Stiles gave her and opened the door. Ryland walked quietly to surprise him. She put the soup on the counter then walked up stairs.

Ryland could hear what sounded like moaning? Deciding not to use her supernatural hearing and tried to ignore it but it was hard as it got louder the more she walked closer. Already her anger boiled.

Ryland barged through the door in anger. "Stiles!" Stiles and Lydia looked up to the girl, pushing away from each other and both tried to get dressed. Ryland couldn't say it surprised her, she should have known. A tear rolled down, as she looked at the two.

"Ryland it's not what it lo-" Lydia tried to explain. Using her powers she lifted Lydia having her hit a wall. Stiles tried running over to the girl but Ryland already used her magic a held him to a wall chocking him.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU CHEAT ON ME WITH MY COUSIN!" Still chocking him, her voice got dangerously low, "but I can't say I'm surprised about it. Tell Lydia when she wakes up that I hope she ROTS IN HELL!"

Ryland let Stiles go as he gasped out for breaths. Ryland walked down the stairs angrily, she took the soup and smashed it on the ground before leaving, slamming the door behind her that it shock the house.

The blonde got in her car and drove away in anger, those two were lucky she hadn't killed them. She driving up to an apartment and getting out angrily. Knocking on a certain door waiting for the person to answer. Theo answered the door in confusion, then seeing Ryland plus with her eyes glowing pushing her into his apartment.

"What the hell your eyes are glowing!" Theo waved his arms looking at the girl who was boiling with anger.

"He fucking cheated!" Her voice was low but Theo could still hear her, her voice was laced with anger "Stiles fucking cheated on me!" She it louder.

Theo rushed over to Ryland, "Ry, what did you do??"

Ryland chuckled as she met Theo's eyes, "I didn't kill them just used my magic to make Lydia hit the wall and pass out, oh and I chocked Stiles!" She smiled happily as Theo sighed.

"Let me guess your angry and want to hurt people?" Titling his head at her

"Oh you know me so well!" She smiled as Theo grabbed his keys just in case. Getting in her car the drove looking for someone who wouldn't draw attention to them.

And there a perfect someone, no one was around so it was perfect. "I'll wait in the car" Theo spoke as Ryland got out.