Secrets

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬

𝐑𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕
My mom used to say when I was kid that we all keep secrets for a good reason, I think my mom kept secrets because of pain, probably while she never told me about my dad or her past. I think I take after my mom to, keeping secrets because of the pain. Maybe to some they see a perfect house hold but they never know what goes on really.

For example you may see my mom and Dean as a perfect happy married couple with a daughter. Little does everyone know, all they ever really do is argue which is mainly why Dean is always never here in the house

I'm lucky if I never hear screaming coming from downstairs every fucking day. Right know I was at Jordan's as my mom was traveling with my aunt Caroline also for her job. Dean was in mystic falls with my uncle Chris and Alaric.

I would stay with my real dad but my parents didn't want me with him plus they were busy with Hope. Jordan texted me not to long ago saying he was leaving work and going to get us food.

And then I heard my phone ringing.

"Hey baby!"

I rolled my eyes at hearing Theo talk through the phone. I'm just so tired today and my migraine is not helping at all.

"Hello babe" trying to sound as happy as I could.

"How are you feeling? Are you ok?"

I faked giggled "yes I'm fine just a little sore but I'm fine"

"Oh ok. Do you need me to come over or?"

"No, I'm fine Parrish will be home soon, I'm completely fine."

"Oh ok, well I'm going to hang up I have to meet up with Liam for homework!"

"Ok, well bye have fun love you"

"Love you to bye babe"

Thank gosh that call is over. I still haven't opened up to really anyone about what happened, the only person who knew was Jordan but that was because I knew he wouldn't tell anyone plus I only felt comfortable telling him.

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Ever since I met Stiles, the day the McCall pack saved me and Ryland. Me and him have been hanging out, but I don't like him like that, at least I don't think.

I don't want to be a bad sister but I don't plan on telling Ryland that I've been hanging out with her ex cheating boyfriend, I mean I will tell her eventually.

"I don't want to go back to college, I mean I obviously want to be in the FBI or at least in the Behavioral Analysis aka BAU but gosh!" Stiles exaggerated making me laugh.

"Well I mean who even likes school, I mean I definitely don't like school!"

"Where do you even go to school?" Stiles asked looking confused.

I sigh before answering Him "I go to a school full of supernatural kids which is in mystic falls, yeah I don't fit in that much there."

"Shit, why wouldn't you fit in at a supernatural school I mean aren't you supernatural?"

"Yes but I'm the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson, i mean I love my dad but it sucks going to school where people look at you because of who your dad is"

"What is so bad about your dad?"

"That's another story for another day" I say smiling at him

"Ok, then."

After walking around to shops for awhile, we got back in hit Jeep. I look over to him as he was staring but neither of us broke eye contact.

I didn't realize what was happening until we both kissed.

𖣔

Sorry for the short chapter..