Father and Daughter

Question: What's your Favorite song?

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐥𝐬
Ryland didn't care to much anymore about breaking up with Theo. It was after Christmas and because of the break and her father, she felt a little more happy.

Unlike Theo who was upset and the whole pack knew mainly because Ryland told Liam who told Mason who told Corey who told Hope who told Stiles, yeah I'm pretty sure you guys get it.

The day after the break up Hope and Liam decided to go visit her thinking she would be sad, only to enter the house to see Ryland sitting on the couch watching sponge bob because why not?

Hope and Liam tried to talk to her only for her to say she didn't care and told them to leave. After winter break on Monday it was back to school and none of the puppy pack saw Ryland come into school.

Tuesday, Then Wednesday and still no Ryland, she wouldn't answer anyone's text.

The pack found out that Monday morning that Tessa, Dean or Bonnie never saw Ryland that whole day and got a little worried but figured she was at Theo's and forgot to text them as they didn't know about the break up.

Ryland on the other hand was basically traveling through the U.S but not for a good reason. You see she lost control and went running through the woods eating anything or anyone she could moving.

But know it was Thursday and Ryland was finally back in Beacon hills and ran to her fathers house and she didn't want to face her mother.

She knocked furiously on the door to which luckily her dad answered and pulled her in. She was also lucky it was just him and everyone went to go explore.

"Ryland what happened?" Klaus asked in anger and shock.

"I need a shower please." Ryland looked at her father to which he know got a full look at her. She was dirty,clothes were torn, and a bloody face.

He nodded and helped his daughter upstairs to the bathroom and turned on the shower. He left the bathroom letting her get in the shower while he went to get clothes for her that she has left.

He knocked on the bathroom door hearing a faint "come in". He put the clothes down plus a towel for her before walking back out the bathroom shutting the door.

Ryland finally got done her shower and got dressed, before heading down stairs and sat next to her father.

"Where have you been?" Klaus vice was actually calm which Ryland was relieved knowing he didn't sound or smell angry just concerned.

"Back when me and Hope got kidnapped, the men injected me with all these different liquids and I lost control," Ryland looking at her father as tears gathered, "I couldn't even feel my body."

Klaus had a mix of pain and anger in his eyes, he looked at his daughter who started crying before he pulled her in a hug and let her cry.

"Does anyone know?" He asked in a calm manner

"Jordan and Theo." She sniffled and Klaus hugged her tighter. He kept mumbling "it will be okay!" In her ear to calm her down as it kinda started working.

Ryland actually ended up falling asleep after not sleeping for awhile. Klaus carried her daughter to her bedroom and let her sleep but he didn't leave her side, afraid she would wake up and freak out that no one was there.

Klaus sat on chair reading a book but his mind was racing of thoughts on how none of them were there to help her.

𖣔

Klaus never moved from his spot, to scared but he did text Tessa that Ryland was okay to which Tessa called him and freaked out but he made up an excuse that he would get scolded for by Tessa.

Everything was silent until Ryland started rolling in her sleep and kept say help. Klaus used his vampire speed to wake her up which he did as she woke up gasping and looked at her father who she hugged tightly.

And they both sat there for awhile as Klaus read a book to Ryland. Ryland never thought she would get close to the man who cheated on her mother but she has. She actually got to know her father and do things with him.

Turns out they both like to paint and have trouble with there anger. Ryland liked the fact of having a father around, it wasn't like Dean wasn't a good dad but both her parents where never really around between her mom working or mom drinking like she used to and Dean who also like to drink or go hunting with Chris or his father or even just go see Allison for awhile and spend time with them.

Klaus felt happy getting to know his daughter and watch her grow up for at least the rest of her life.

When the rest of the Mikaelsons got back they found it odd on how quiet it was. Until they all walked upstairs and passed Rylands door were Klaus and Ryland were both asleep.

Hayley didn't get to see actually because she was back in New Orleans helping her pack but glad she didn't or she would have grown a hatred for Ryland even more.

𖣔