Scream 

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𝐄𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

𖣔

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲
Its been four months since Ryland found Stiles and Lydia hooking up together. It didn't bother her anymore that it happened she was now in a new relationship with a person who makes her happy.

Ryland was walking alone at night as school was coming around again and she needed to clear her head of it all. Walking down the street in darkness not that she really minded it.

It was a normal night, nothing crazy going on or nothing. Well it was so far normal until a guy came out of nowhere and her pushed her to a tree.

The both fought, Ryland tried not to use her supernatural side but that was hard as she was getting really angry.

"Get off me!" Of course that didn't do anything with the guy but Ryland got more angry.

"I said GET OFF ME!" Ryland let out a loud scream causing the man to fly back. When she finally calmed down she looked around who knew her scream could be that powerful. Tree have fallen, the light were shattered and the man had no heart beat. Now she was left in the pitch black.

She smiled and walked away like nothing happened. Ryland walked into her house as her parents rushed to her throwing questions left and right about if that was her scream.

Ryland sat them down and told them what happened which they were both a little horrified but we're glad she was okay.

𖣔

The day Ryland dread has finally come aka the first day of school. She and Theo walked together in the school, no one knew they were together even the pack didn't know so when the puppy pack saw the two they were surprised.

"Since we're you two together?" Corey asked, they knew Stiles cheated on Ryland but didn't know about her and Theo.

"Three months ago." Theo shrugged as he held Rylands hand. The puppy pack didn't bother asking questions as long as she was happy.

"Hey did you guys hear that scream a couple nights ago or was that just me?" Hayden asked in a quit voice causing Ryland and Theo to give each other a look.

Everyone said they heard the scream and they talked about till they got to there classroom which they were all together.

Sitting in science, normally Ryland wouldn't mind but all the teacher did was fucking talk which made Ryland bored and not pay attention to anything the teacher was saying.

After what felt like hours the puppy pack left the class and went there to the classes except Nolan who had the same class as Ryland the rest were all alone in there classes for now.

"You we're the one that screamed weren't you?" Nolan looked at Ryland who looked back in surprise. " I saw the look you and Theo gave each other" Nolan shrugged like it was nothing though.

"Well yes it was me but don't tell the others, they don't exactly know I'm also a banshee" Ryland looked ahead as Nolan gave a weird look

"You think they would put 2 and 2 together." Nolan gave Ryland a look which she did back

"Yeah, your right."

Ryland and Nolan walked into the class and sat down.

𖣔

"Ugh finally!" Ryland happily said as the puppy pack laughed at her. "Finally I get to go home!"

"It's the first day, Ry." Liam laughed out

"Like I give a shit."

"I agree with Ryland" Corey said in a bored tone.

Ryland saw her moms car and said bye to the rest and kissing Theo bye.