Recovering from an eating dissorder (james phelps)

TW- EATING DISORDER

James walks into the house after a day of filming "hey love how has your day been" he asks I was feeling down most of the day but I didn't want to trouble him with my problems "yea James it was good how about you how was your day" "it was good Oliver decided to prank some woman about her car so it was pretty funny" we both giggle "I'm gonna make food tonight love" "are you sure James you don't have to" "yea I'm sure why don't you pick a film" I pick out a film and sit down at the table and go on my phone James walks in with two plates and sets them on the table he sits down and starts to eat I haven't eaten for days and I didn't want to start now as much as I didn't want to eat James looks at me in confusion wondering why I haven't eaten yet I pick up my fork and have the tiniest mouthful I have a few more bites and then I just stop I try and pick up one big mouthful but I just couldn't do it at this point I felt physically sick James looks up at me.

"Love please eat something I've seen you these past days please for me eat something" tears start to form in my eyes he moves his seat closer to mine and picks up my fork with food on it and puts it near my mouth "please love just one more mouthful for me please" at this point I was so close to sobbing "j-Jamie please" his face softened at me calling him Jamie "please love" he says softly I open my mouth and he places the fork in my mouth I swallow and look at James with tears in my eyes he pulls me into a hug I rap my arms around him and buried my head into his chest "it's okay love it's going to be okay we will get through this I promise" he says he looks up and kisses me softly and gently "I love you Jamie" "I love you to y/n"

I hope you liked this because this was my first time writing one of these type of stories so I'm just trying something new every time I write about something sensitive I will put a tw