Clubbing (oliver) (including james)

⚠️THIS INCLUDES: SMUTTY CONTENT , SWEARING, VIOLENCE, AND INAPPROPRIATE TOUCHING FROM AN OLDISH GUY ⚠️

It was a Saturday night and it was around 9pm and me and my husband Oliver decided to go out clubbing for a bit to let loose and have fun since it's been a while since we've had some time to ourselves as we're both equally busy as I have a job and Ollie has a lot of stuff to be doing as well including the podcast that him and James do together I get dressed in something that i didn't think was quite revealing but Oliver thought otherwise he was very protective over me and he made sure that everyone knew that I was his and and only his hence the covered up hickey that was on my neck that was still slightly noticeable "what are you wearing" he said in a low voice " a dress Oliver" I said back in a sweet innocent voice I saw his face drop at the fact that I called him Oliver he was surprised as I always call him Ollie or some other cute little nickname I have for him "don't call me that!" He shouted in a stern voice which made me jump with surprise I felt butterflies start to form in my stomach "go get my jacket and put it over you until we get to the club after that you stay with me I don't want people to see what isn't theirs"  he says in a low kinda intimidating voice i guess he was feeling quite dominating tonight I walk over and get his jacket and put it on "better Ollie" I said with a smile on my face "much better now let's get in the car love" he says while holding my hand making our way to the door and to the car we both get in the car and on our way there I felt Oliver's hand on my thigh moving up and down painfully slow he knew exactly what he was doing I look over to him and see a smirk start to form on his face but he was still facing the road ahead I felt his hand getting closer and closer to exactly where I wanted it as I moved my hips forward to feel his hand against me Suddenly I felt his hand move away I let out a shaky breath and he asked me in a very cocky tone "everything alright love you seem like you want something don't be shy use your words" a smile formed on my face and I replied with "no everything is fine" I said as I slipped of his jacket so my shoulders were showing and so was my very revealing dress.

We finally arrive at the club and the music was loud we still heard it from where we were parked we opened our car doors and both step out Ollie makes his way over to me and puts his arm around my waist in a very protective way we both make our way into the club and the music was loud disco lights covering the room and everyone was clearly having a good time dancing away to the music "I'll get the drinks love you stay there I won't be long" he says with a smile as I look around the room it couldn't have been more that five seconds I felt a hand grab me firmly my automatic reflex made me spin around to face whoever was grabbing me thankfully it was Ollie "babe come over here look who I just bumped into" he says with a smile on his face before I could say anything he practically pulls me to the other side of the room and when we got there to my surprise I saw James Oliver's identical twin brother well kinda identical James had longer hair so besides that they were identical "since when do you go clubbing" they both said in sync to each other which made me smile " me and y/n decided to have a good night out after being stressed all week due to work what's your excuse" Ollie said in response to James' question "oh well I just fancied a night out I'm not gonna lie" James said with a chuckle "right I'm gonna go get a drink for me and y/n" Ollie said then placed a kiss on my cheek and made his way over to the bar "James there is a booth over there why don't you go catch it for us before anyone else does I'll stay here and dance the night away while Ollie gets the drinks" I say James just nods and makes his way over to the booth.

I start to dance to the music letting myself finally be free from all the stress that I have been trapped in for the past week as I started
To get more comfortable and dance a bit more to the song I felt someone come up behind me and grab my butt I quickly turn and see that it wasn't Oliver it was some strange man who looked old enough to be my father "excuse me what do you think you're doing" I say while backing away the oldish man grabs my arm "DON'T BE A RUDE LITTLE GIRL COME HAVE SOME FUN WITH ME" he said in a stern intimidating voice which made me flinch as I tried to move away he grabbed me more and pulled me close to him as I tried to move away he placed his hand in-between my thighs making me very uncomfortable before anything could go any further thankfully I saw Ollie grab the guy he swung him round to face him with out any hesitation "YOU BASTARD!" Ollie shouted at the man before I could process anything else Ollie punched him and he fell to the floor which startled me as I've never ever seen him violent before I felt James pull me aside and pull me into a hug "shh it's alright he isn't going to hit him again it's okay he's just very protective of you he doesn't want any harm coming to you" he says while stroking my hair I watched Ollie pull his phone out and ring and ambulance and when they arrived he respectfully explained the situation and they understood after everything had passed Ollie walked back over to me and held my hand "come on love let's go home" he said looking at me In the eyes I could tell he was sorry for worrying me but not sorry about what he did to the guy "James is it alright if we head off back home" Ollie said James just nodded and me and Ollie made our way in the car and back home.

When we arrived back home and Ollie could still see that I was startled "love I'm-" before he could say anything else I pulled him into a hug and hurried my head into his neck and started
To sob he hugged me back stroking my hair desperately trying to reassure me that I'm okay and that I'm safe now "shh it's okay you're okay it's over you're safe now we're home now" he says softly I pull away and wipe away my tears "can we go bed I'm tired Ollie it's been a strange night" I say he replies back in a soft gentle voice "of course darling come on" he grabs my hand and we both make our way upstairs we get in our pj's and get into bed I snuggle up against Ollie and he puts his arm around my waist in a kind and comforting way "I love you y/n I always will and I will always protect you no matter what" he says comforting me "I know Ollie and I love you to more than you can imagine" I say while getting closer to him he kissed me on my head and eventually we both drift of to sleep.