The wrong twin (james)

It was a Friday night and you and your husband James had decided to go out for a drink but we decided to be polite and invite Oliver with us as he was feeling stressed as well as he had a lot on with work and everything else the night started when James walked in with flowers and a bottle of wine for me.

"Babe I'm home!" I hear James shout from downstairs while walking in and closing the door behind him I run downstairs and to my surprise James had got flowers and a bottle of wine I had no idea why but I love it and loved him and I was grateful for him surprising me like this "babe you shouldn't have" I say happily as I give him a big hug embracing his presence I let go of him after a while and take the flowers and wine out of his hands and place them on the table next to us "I wanted to surprise you I know we haven't spent enough time together and I wanted to remind you on how much I love and care for you love" as soon as he said those words my heart melted so I walked back over to him and gave him another hug and a kiss and when I back away James started to ask me a question.

"So I was thinking darling would you like to go out for a drink tonight just to chill out" James asks while I was putting the flowers in a vase of water "yea James that would be nice how would you think about Ollie coming he's been a bit stressed lately and he's gone through a breakup" I ask "y/n that is a brilliant idea you are a genius" he says while walking over to me and giving me a cuddle.

"Okay so I'm gonna go get dressed in something nice are you going like that Jamie? I ask in a polite way "yea I'm gonna go like this Ollie won't mind if I don't look all fancy he's seen me in worse" he says while laughing "okay I'll go upstairs get changed and give Ollie a text and ask him if he wanted to come with us.

THE TEXTS:

Y/n : hey Ollie do you fancy coming out with me and James for a drink just to have a laugh and chill out

Ollie: yea y/n that would be nice what time do you want me to come?

Y/n : how about we meet there at seven is that alright

Ollie: alright see you there love x

As you can tell by me not replying to Oliver's text I was slightly confused on why he put X at the end of it I mean yea he was polite when we hung out but nothing more than that of course because he knows I love James so what was he doing? I remove that thought from my head and get changed in a nice casual outfit that was right for this occasion.

I make my way downstairs to see James still where he was when I went upstairs "hey Jamie what time is it" "uhh six love why do you ask" "well I told Oliver we would meet him at the pub at seven is that alright" "yea love that's perfectly alright" he said still not looking up at me "do I look okay james" now as soon as I called him james that's when he turned his head as I never really call him James I only call him James if it's something serious he turns around and looked me up and down "have I ever said how stunning you are" he said while walking towards me "yes Jamie multiple times but it's lovely to have a reminder" I say while smiling he walks over to me and looks me in my eyes with his beautiful eyes that I could get lost in "you y/n y/l/n are absolutely stunning and I'm the luckiest guy in the whole world" he said extremely happy and then he slowly and gently kissed me embracing Every moment and I loved it he was always so sweet and romantic.

He pulls away from me and looks me in my eyes again "I love you y/n forever and always" he says in a soft voice with that cute little smile he does I hug him tightly and say the same "forever and always Jamie forever and always" James pulls away "right let's get going before we get all soppy and romantic" he says which makes me laugh we both grab out coats and we make our way to the car we get in and James as usual is the driver "ready love" he says while resting his hand on my thigh with one hand on the wheel I just nod and smile in response to his question.

After a fifteen minute drive we arrive at the pub we make our way inside and to our surprise we see Oliver already there with a drink in his hand and a table waiting for us me and James make our way over to him and sit down at the table "hiya mate looks like you've started without us" James says jokingly "yea sorry mate I was thirsty want me to get you a drink" Oliver says "nah it's alright I'll get them y/n darling what do you fancy having" James asks "oh I'll just have a (your drink)" I say in response to James' question "alright then Oliver two beers one for me and one for you yea?" James asks his brother Oliver just nods yes and when James left an awkward silence fell over me and Oliver like we had never met before his eyes were examining me looking me up and down in my nice outfit and I looked at him in his eyes "o..Oliver are you okay you seem like something is on your mind" I ask curiously he completely ignored my question and say while looking at the table not even taking a glimpse at me "you look very beautiful tonight y/n James doesn't know how Lucky he is-" before Oliver could say something else james came back with the drinks.

I look at him lovingly "Thankyou Jamie I'm just gonna go to the bathroom" I say while picking up my bag I make my way to the bathroom.

OLIVERS POV:

As I watched the prettiest woman walk past me going to the bathroom it was now just me and James I don't know what was going on in my head sober and drunk thoughts roaming my head filling up my brain and then one though popped in my head that I wish I could get rid of 'god she's so beautiful what I'd do to kiss her' and as this thought entered it wouldn't leave it was wrong this was my brothers wife.. WIFE and I thought about what it would be like to kiss her I don't know what came over me but before I knew it I went to the bathroom to "James I'm just going to the bathroom" I say as I make my way out of James vision and made my way to the bathroom only the bathroom I went in was the one y/n was in.

YOUR POV
as I stepped out of the toilet and went to wash my hands someone walked through the bathroom door only to my surprise it was Oliver he walked over to me and said "y/n what I'm bout to do is wrong and I apologise in advance but you are so beautiful and James he doesn't even know how lucky he is to be with you I'm sorry" he says but before I could say anything he pressed his lips onto mine even though they were twins they were nothing alike Oliver was stronger and more forceful with his kisses yet James was soft and passionate but Oliver wasn't thinking straight clearly I mean to kiss his twin brothers wife he had to be mental no sane person would do this so I pushed him away but as I was about to push him away james walked in.

JAMES' POV
I took a sip of my drink thinking to myself that y/n and Ollie were taking a long time so I decided to see what was going on my first thought was to go into the bathroom where y/n was as she is my wife she was first on my mind so I walked to the bathroom and as I got there I opened the door only to my surprise Oliver was there with her holding her face with his hands and kissing her lips strongly I didn't know what to do I just froze and felt the pain sweep over me my heart drop like I was on a roller coaster I felt it sink to the bottom of my stomach I didn't know what to do as tears filled my eyes I let out a few words.

YOUR POV

As Oliver kissed me strongly and I was about to push him away I heard the dreading sound of the door open and I look as Oliver's lips were still attached to mine like super glue I look and see James my heart sank knowing what he saw knowing what he was thinking I push Oliver away quickly and Oliver turns around in shock and sees James "mate..I'm so sorry I...I didn't know what I was thinking" Oliver says struggling to produce a sentence I could see the tears in James' eyes and the tears started to fill my eyes to knowing that his heart was broken by the sight of his twin brother kissing his wife I couldn't produce any words my heart was racing my mind was blocked and James let out the six words that made my heart break he said muffled lightly "guess you got the wrong twin"