The breakup (oliver phelps)

It's was nine PM and I was just about to go to bed as I layed down on my bed I heard my door bell ring I walked down the stairs and looked through the tiny hole in my door to see that it was Ollie I was confused why Oliver was at my door unannounced he used to do this before because were best mates but ever since he got in a relationship all that stopped so I was surprised to see him at my door I opened the door "Ollie is everything okay?" I ask I had a suspicion of what the problem was but I didn't want to say "y/n it's over we broke up she was cheating on me" he says while he looks at the ground I pull him into a hug "come in Ollie you can stay here tonight" "no I don't wanna cause you any trouble I'll stay somewhere else" "Ollie you're drunk and your upset you're staying here" he makes his way inside the house and sits on the sofa I get him a glass of water and sit on the sofa opposite to him.

"Oliver do you wanna tell me how this happened or do you just wanna sit in silence" I know that came of slightly rude but this woman just hurt my best friend and I was furious I want to know what happened "well she was in the shower and her phone rang and I picked up the phone to take a message and it was some guy and he said 'hey gorgeous I can't wait for later when are you gonna dump that good for nothing boyfriend of yours' I hung up and left a note saying ' I want you out of the house I don't care where you go but I want you out you can stay with your other man for all I care' he says starting to tear up which breaks my heart I walk over to him and hug him he wipes his tears away and tries to act manly "s-so y/n where am I sleeping tonight" he says while trying to put on a smile " you can stay on the sofa or you can stay in the same bed as me" his face drops a little "it's only weird if you make it weird Ollie" we make our way upstairs and we both sit on my bed with the tv on in the background.

" I don't get it though y/n is it something I did am I that bad of a person for her to cheat on me am I not good enough" I couldn't just let him sit here and talk bad about himself I grab his face with both of my hands and move his face so he's looking at me he tries to turn away "Ollie look at me you are Oliver phelps the most amazing man I've ever met and if she can't see that she's an idiot you deserve someone way better than her someone who know and cares about you" I meant every word I just said to him if I was truly honest I had feelings for Oliver but now wasn't the time not when he was heart broken but before I could say anything else he kissed me the feeling of his soft lips against mine made my heart melt I kissed back until what I realised I was doing was wrong he was drunk and heartbroken and he wasn't thinking straight I back away "Ollie no you're not thinking straight" if I'm honest again it hurt that I had to back away all I wanted to do in that moment was to kiss him back to tell him how much I cared about him "you said it yourself y/n I need someone who knows and cares for me and that's you Ive caught feeling for you y/n"  hearing him says he had caught feeling for me made my heart melt "Oliver your only saying these because you're drunk you don't mean it" "y/n I mean it I really have caught feeling for you" he whispers in my ear while he began to kiss my neck my breathing got heavy I didn't want him to stop but I had to make him stop it wasn't right he wasn't thinking straight I pull back "Ollie if you truly have caught feelings for me then you will tell me this tomorrow when you're sober" after I said that he realised what he was doing he backed away "I'm so sorry y/n I don't know what I was doing do you want me to leave" "no Ollie come on lie down" we both get in bed and we turn over our backs facing each other I started to get cold and started to shiver I felt an arm on my shoulder "love you're cold would you like to cuddle with me" I don't know wether this is a good idea "don't worry love I won't make a move or anything I really do care for you"  I snuggle up against him feeling his arms around me made me feel safe and protected I close my eyes and drift of to sleep and I presume Oliver does the same eventually I woke up still in Oliver's arms I like this I like being in his arms waking up in his arms I feel safe and protected when I'm with him "morning love" Ollie says in a morning voice "morning Ollie did you sleep okay" " yes I did thank you for letting me stay" "it really was no problem love" I smile to what he just said "oh and by the way I really did mean what I said last night I may of been drunk but I meant it"