The wrong twin pt2

As James left with tears in his eyes I rushed after him knowing what he was thinking in his head I mean to see his twin brother kissing his wife. But he didn't see the start of it he had no idea what happened he didn't know who kissed who he just saw us together our lips pressed together the sight of that must've broke his heart I followed after him not caring about Oliver in that moment in that moment he meant nothing to me he wasn't even there I ran out of the door and I heard footsteps behind me which I presume were Oliver's. 

I ran through the bar and past all the people and went straight to the car park in hope that James' car was still there but it wasn't my heart sank as I pulled out my phone and ordered my taxi and thankfully it arrived as soon as possible but as it arrived Oliver had walked out of the bar and saw me I stepped in the taxi and Oliver did the same I sat by the door as far away from Oliver as possible as we both sat there a silence once again fell over us I gave the taxi guy my address to James' house eventually Oliver finally spoke up "y/n I'm sorry I didn't-" he says until I cut him off "don't! What were you thinking I mean seriously! I love James and you know it" I shouted and I turn my head away from him.

We arrive at mine and James' house not long after the argument and I stepped out and I ran in to the house Oliver throws the money at the taxi guy and chases after me trying to catch up I open the door and see James there on the sofa with his head In his hands looking upset "j..James" I say barley inaudible he looks up with me his eyes slightly red from tears and before he could say anything else Oliver walks in behind me.

"Get out" James said bluntly you could hear the anger in his voice I have never seen James angry before and I didn't want to he was such a lovely adorable guy I couldn't even image him being angry "mate just let me explain" Oliver says practically begging for James to listen to him "don't call me mate I'm not your mate I'm your brother twin brother! For that matter so don't even call me your mate" James says angrily "Jamie.." I say with pain in my voice James didn't know what had happened all he saw was Oliver's lips on mine and that was enough for him. he was heartbroken he looked up at me I could see everything he was feeling in his eyes  pain, sadness, anger, all because of me and Oliver his wife and his twin brother.

"James please just let me explain-" I began talking but Oliver cut me off "it's my fault I kissed her y/n pushed me away it's my fault I shouldn't of done it" Oliver says I could tell Oliver regretted what he did he was drunk and sad he clearly wasn't thinking straight it was a moment of madness james walked up to him filled with anger his fists clenched up to Ollie and pushes him.

"James I'm sorry" Oliver says but James pushes him again "sorry! You're sorry! Does that make it okay! You kissed my wife MY WIFE!" James' voice was getting louder by the second and I was worried I had never seen him like this before "James stop!" Oliver shouted but before I knew it boom!

James had threw a punch at his brother right in his face making him fall to the floor in pain oliver stood up and was ready to do the same to James until he realised that it would be wrong Ollie was in the wrong here not James. James was the one who was the victim here Oliver looked at James one last time "I'm sorry James" and walked back out of the door.

James was still furious as I saw him about to run off to him and continue what he started as he placed a step forward I put my hand on his chest to stop him and said "James no it's not worth it" James looked at me with tears and pain and anger and pure heartbreak in his eyes and unexpectedly he hugged me.

He hugged me hiding his head in my neck sobbing silently i wrapped my arms around him and he did the same "m..my brother W..why would he do that why would he do that to me" he mumbled softly I held onto him not letting go as I whispered to him "Shh Jamie I know he wasn't thinking but I reassure you have my heart only you" James looked up at me "I know and you have my heart I promise y/n" I moved away from him and looked up at him.

His eyes were still red from the tears it was a heartbreaking sight to see I looked at him and said "you need some rest jamie you're exhausted" I took his hand and we walked upstairs to our room we both got in bed and cuddled up to each other he wrapped his arms around me acting like he never wanted to let go and after a few minutes we both fell softly to sleep.