11

| M A T E ' S    C O N N E C T I O N |

It's been a week since you moved to your friends' house. They also talk to the university if you can take all the lesson and exam online, for the mean time considering that they excused you as mentally and emotionally unable right now. You were also getting used to seeing your friends drink animal blood in front of you or even getting the table ready for them.

This morning Ryujin and Yeji got on their way to the campus. You were just laying on the bed upstairs when the window of the balcony opened,

"T-Tae", you nervously said. And yes, you forgot to wear the necklace.

"Hi mate, how are you?", the tall man in front of you said while slowly approaching you. He looks so scary, only wearing a strip shirt and jeans. In his fist clenching, walking slowly towards you.

"T-Taehyung p-please n-no", you said while your voice and body were trembling. You take steps backwards until you reach the wall.

"I'm not yet doing anything princess and in fact it's been a week. I miss your blood", he deeply said. This is not him, it's his counter part. The one who craves your blood, the violent one.

"Tae please leave me! I can't give you what you want. I'm not your fvking slave!", you shouted at him. As he is an inch away from, daringly caressing your neck.

"You are", that's the only thing he say before he bite you.

Slowly digging into your flesh and sipping your blood. You are trying to push him but he is strong enough to stop you. He hold both of your hands upward by the use of his right hand while his other hand were touching your body lustfuly.

"Tae please stop", you uttered while crying into his shoulder. It hurts you both physical and emotional. It hurts. "Stop please. Tae", you keep on asking him to stop, but keep on doing it in the wrong way. He doesn't always consider what you feel.

Taehyung escape from class just to find where your scent is. Then, He did. He's been longing it for week. He needed you, your blood and your body. But for you, it was all a curse given to you after that party night.

Tae has been passing you a venom in his every bite. That's one thing he can't control.

Things go further until he did something he doesn't know and sure of. Somwthing happened to you and his counterpart.

You passed out after what he did. He lay you peacefully on the bed and that was the time he became his self again. He cried. He left you alone making sure there's no one will see him before he did.

Taehyung's POV,

This is insane. I hurt her again. Everytime I gain my energy, she's lacking hers and that was my fault. I'm here again running and panting out of the forest with some drop of her blood stucking in the corner of my lips. I really needed her blood and will continually need it. But then, I know if I keep on not controlling myself. I will lose her. Just like how Namjoon lost her girl back then and I don't want that to happen.

"Taehyung! There you are", Jungkook shouted as he lack the older on his arms. But then, he saw his face. He saw the blood and tear stains. "What happen Tae?", he concernly added.

"I did it again Jungkook. I can't control myself", he with all guilt said it. Tears again flowing into his now a normal eyes.

"What?! Were did you left her Tae? You know that you were too violent when it comes to her", he said in a lil high pitch voice expressing his concern to you.

"Somewhere in the forest", he coldly uttered.

"No. You can't do this again. Tell me where exactly that girl is!", Jungkook shouted, gripping the olders' shirt.

"I don't know. I just follow her scent and can you please don't act like you're her fvcking boyfriend!", he annoyingly answered. Leaving the younger at once. He walk straight to their mansion and started to clean his self.

Jungkook tried to follow your scent but he found it hard 'cause obviously he is not your mate so he can't catch your scent that strong. But he did, he stop by a wooden mansion. Luckily, no one was still there. He sneak out of the window following the scent and there he found you. Laying quietly on the bed with your messy hair and a wound on your neck was expose.

"He did this again", Jungkook uttered. Looking at you.

He brush the excess strands of your hair getting it off your face. He started to be more concern but he can't do further because he has his beautiful lover named Jimin.

"Sorry but I need to get you out of this", he sais before carrying you out in bridal style and bringing you somewhere. He uses his fast pace to get easily on where his destination is.

He brought you.

He bring you to Jin's secret house. It was near the cliff.

Jin has plans.

And you are part of it.

Jungkook just chose what he thinks the best for you.

And it is, entrusting you to his older brother, Jin.

| W I L L   I T   B E   A 
S A F E   P L A C E ? |

》》》