7

|T H E   A W A K E N   D E M O N    I N S I D E    H I M|

  I N S I D E    H I M|

short chapter ahead

,

He's awake.

The other vampires are on their own room now aside from Suga and Jin that were still talking on the kitchen.

Taehyung's eyes were turning into red again, he can't control himself. "Get away from me Y/N, please", he said turning his head away from you.

"No Tae, please tell me how can I help you. Let's solve this", you uttered while holding Tae's face turning it on you.

"I warn you. I'm not the Taehyung I used to, stay away from me", he seriously uttered with a deep and husky voice, his eyes seems so mad as if he'a going to kill you.

"You're still Taehyung. You will never hurt a human right?", you nervously said while removing your touch on him.

"As if", Taehyung said and smirked. He carried you and fastly bite you on your neck sipping out some blood again. He did it fast, you hurt your head as it bump on the concrete wall of his room. You left no words on what he did, you just hug him and closed yout eyes. Not until you feel really weak and his bite becoming more painful. You tried to get down on him but he just hold you tighther and sip on you slower. Without you knowing, he was already marking you. You try to fight with him as if you're fighting for your life but he just act like a monster who don't even care about his prey.

"Tae stop! P-please!", you shouted along with you shuttered voice. He's still carrying you and holding you tight. His fangs is still in your flesh. Luckily, Yoongi heard you. Yoongi and Jin throw themselves on Tae's room to check what was happened and they saw you, looking so weak, your eyes were asking for help. But, Yoongi knows what Tae was doing, he has nothing to do but to let Tae do it. He left with Jin along with their guilt and worry they locked you on the room.

Im sorry. Yoongi's mind said.

"T-Taeh ah-hyung p-please s-s-stop", you weakly uttered holding him softly on his nape. "I give up", you said before losing conciousness in his arms.

Taehyung wake up on reality and remove his fangs on you, he shook his head but the temptation still making him wild. He lay you on bed and saw that there is blood on the wall. He knew it. He knew he hurt you so much. That's why,

"I told you to stay away from me but you don't. I have nothing to do but to say, sorry. I became a monster to you. I don't mean this. I don't wanna hurt you. I'm really sorry", he said as his tears flow down on his cheeks unto your forehead. He left a peck on you and rush to go out of the room but he can't, 'cause Yoongi locked it. Taehyung sneak on his balcony and run fast again somewhere in the forest. I hate myself for falling to her, to her whom I just met. I didn't really mean to do all of this, I also wanna be just a normal human like her.

Namjoon knows that one of the boys sneak out the mansion without even saying a thing. Taehyung. He knows and feel what was Taehyung felt because he also got his first human blood in full moon. He also suffered, he killed that girl just because she got pregnant by him but she is a human. The baby killed her by taking her blood and Namjoon has no choice but to gave her blood everyday but she give up. The baby also died inside her. That's the most hard thing Namjoon ever experienced. Loosing two of his love ones. He didn't want to loose one of the seven kings now. He became silently protective among them all. That's why he run out the forest and found Tae. He hug him tight and pat his back saying, "Taehyung, treat her right".

Taehyung doesn't know what to feel when he heard his hyung's words but he answered, "I want to Namjoon, but, this fvcking duality of mine can't".

"We will help you, I don't want you to regret this all when you already lost her", he said removing his arms on the younger.

"Hyung her blood is insanely good, I can't help it", he said as he tug his hair and shouted on the middle of nowhere.

"Then choose, bite her till she died or love her and be with her for a long time. She's a human just to remind you. You know what happens to me and my mate, right?. I don't want it to happen to you Tae", he prankly said, looking like a dad who's lecturing his child.

"I know hyung. I will respect her and her decisions", he said while calming his self.

"Good. So let's go back, we need to check her", Namjoon uttered.

The two vampires goes back to their mansion and enters Taehyung's room.

"Hyung I didn't mean this", Taehyung suddenly explained as they saw you looking so pale and having blood on the pillow and also on the wall.

"Shit Taehyung this is bad. You really can't control yourself", Rm said as he walk towards you and check you on. "She has head injury and too much blood loss, we need to bring her on the hospital", he added as he carried you in bridal style.

Taehyung became speechless and he just called the other member to accompany him and Namjoon on the hospital.

|B E C A U S E    O F   Y O U R 
B L O O D|

》》》