3

|F I R S T  D A Y  I N  U N I V E R S I T Y|

This will be your first day at school. Last night was relaxing you almost forgot that you're not yet moving on with your dumb ex. Yeji and Ryujin invited you to join them on hanging out after class so you agreed. Before going to school you put on make up and get dressed. You wore a beige kneated longsleeve and a fitted leather jeans on with your black boots.

Let's learn and play, self.

Entering the university gate. You deeply sigh and clenched your fist.

"You can do this self. Study now then play with them later", you having your monologue while walking. Hoping not to see those cold vampires of this university. When infact you want to play with them but you're afraid at the same time.

They're all the first vampire I encounter and it feels strange. It seems I want to play with them like how they play other human's feelings. I'm a human too so I know how it feels to be, hurt.

Ryujin cutted your thought by snapping her finger. You stopped walking in front of the entrance while you're lost in some space.

"Girl are you okay?", she asked as she lingers on you. Yeji was just smiling at you then the three of you walk down the hallway.

"I'm fine, I just have some thought. By the way, I'm on class 3-1. Can you accompany me there?",you asked as you while staring at their wide-opened eyes.

"Omo Y/N, you're already senior? I thought-", Yeji was cutted by Ryujin's word.

"We thought you're a freshmen here haha. How come you're ahead of us. We're from class 2-2", Ryujin seems startled but she just laugh at the thought the you look younger than them.

"Really? No I'm basically older but shorter than the two of you. Hm. We should go ahead because my first class will start in any minute", you said feeling the rush because the bell already rung. They just nodded and accompanied you til the door of you room. You waved them a goodbye and let out again a deep sigh before entering the room. But, your sight caught, you saw the seven dorks you really hate at the back and the only empty seat was behind the tall guy whom you bump unto yesterday.

The teacher called you and introduced you to the class. He also told you to seat beside Taehyung and Jin so you just obey and seated. Some of the girls on your room look at you strangely, as if you're stealing their boyfriend.

"Class I'll be back for a few minutes. Be quiet", the teacher said before leaving the room

You sit in you chair with awkwardness but you won't let it be noticeable by the other especially the seven dorks, you mean kings or whatever.

"Look who's here guys", Jin said as he slide his hand to your shoulder pulling you closer to him.

You remove his hand and let out an annoying stare at him.

"So welcome to the class lil girl", Taehyung said with a deep voice having his arms crossed together. The other five also smile at you. Namjoon is beside Tae. Jhope is beside jin and also Yoongi. Jungkook and Jimin is beside Namjoon, holding each others hand.

"Thanks", you coldly reply while avoiding their gazes.

All the other students are in their own world. Then, there you are having the most hard situation in your life. Sitting with the seven. They're so naughty, pervert and annoying. You can't even start your game in this situation.

Should I start with Jin?

You noticed how Jin slowly move his chair near you. The long table is covering the lower part. Jin started to caress you thigh and it makes you startled. You hold his hand tight as you grit your teeth looking at him with a death glare. He seem so brave as he continue to do it, feeling so annoyed you decided to start your game. The teachers are still on their faculty meeting so you have time to play. You decided to caress not his thight but straightly to his clothed member. His pretty eyes opened-wide when you did that and do hold your wrist to stop what you're doing. Taehyung seems to see all of the things you and jin did but he remain unbothered.

"Don't do this or you'll regret", Jin places his face to the crook of your neck and wisphered.

"Then you'll regret too", you bravely answered. Tightening the grip on his member and successfuly you saw him bit his lips. He has great length, I guess.

After you saw his reaction you fastly removed you hand and crossed your arms.

He look at you madly and you noticed how his eyes is changing from hazel gold to dark red. Taehyung saw what jin did. Vampire's eyes were turning red when they're angry, tempted with blood or with lust. Jin was angry and tempted at the same time. Taehyung also stared at Jin signing him to stop. They never show such a thing to human before unless they're going to play with that girl.

You moved your chair to distant from Jin but no choice you're now cm near to Taehyung. He seem quiet and serious so you mind your own business by putting on an earphone at read your favorite book, Twilight.

Hoseok and Yoongi are talking to each other about random stuffs while Taehyung is still in his crossed arms while staring to unknown. Namjoon is with his glasses on reading a book. Jungkook and Jimin is literally kissing but no one notice because this room was a bit dark than you expected and they are on the side having not too much light on them. This room was like you are in a cinema since they do respect vampires the only light was the projector tracing on the front.

I can't stand this game but I will not let them just use me as one of their dolls.

The teacher's meeting almost last for an hour and half. Then finally, the professor came and started the lesson. All were back to reality seriously listening to the lessons while there is Suga with his eyes shut.

Vampires don't sleep right? or they do?

|L I T T L E   G A M E S , D I R T Y  H A N D S|

》》》

A/N

Can you guys tell me how do you think about this story? Actually this is not supposed to be my first story but I just decided to publish it first. Hope you guys look forward to it and to "Our Fate", I wrote that story first it will be exciting I promise. Thankyou for reading~