13

|T H E    U N E X P E C T E D 
O U T C O M E|

You are pregnant.

"Argh!! J-jin I can't bear it anymore. Ple-please bring me more blood. Jinnn!!", you keep on shouting and enduring the pain you feel all over you. Deciding to keep this baby is your way to death but you can't bear to abort it even if it's not right.

"Y/N you've consume alot. We don't have any blood stocks now", Jin nervously uttered while walking repeatedly in front of you.

"Just get me fvcking blood!!", you said madly until, "just let my child be alive-", you said it softly before you lost conciousness.

Jin was so concern. He was nervous too, even after the they that the two of you found out that Taehyung got you pregnant by his strong venom. He try to pursue you to abort the baby because he knows that you can't bear a three months of human life torture. He knows how harsh every venom vampire babies grow inside a human body. He knows you will die, sooner or later.

He hold you and set you in his lap, "Endure 2 more weeks princess, I'm here for you", he sincerely said. He may not be the father of that child, Jin still choses to respect your decision and continue taking care of the two of you.

3 months of endurance, pain and starve. Craving for blood, you even crave for vampire's blood but you can't of course you have no fangs to do it but sometimes Jin just gave you some of his by cutting his wrist. Just like the first time you taste blood.  After two weeks, alive or not you will still love and precious the baby you bring out in this world and name him Taejin. The combination of the two man who ruin and made your life.

You woke up because of extreme pain in your back bone. You lost too much weight considering that the baby were consuming too much blood from you. You growl in pain and that's what make Jin open his eyes,

"Babe what is it?", he nervously asked guiding your head on the pillow.

"It hurts again, Jin. I feel so much pain here", you uttered rubbing your back bone.

He approached you and caress your back carefully. He can't see you bearing too much pain because of his no other than brother. This baby is part of their clan. You, you are part of his life. He can't loose you.

"It'll be alright. Wait, I'm gonna call Jungkook", he was about to get his phone but you hold his hand,

"W-why? I thought we will keep this a secret", you said showing how weak you became after the two months and more of being pregnant.

"Look Y/N. Jungkook is on our side besides we don't have much blood stocks. I can't leave you here alone and hunt more for blood. I can't, okay", he seriously uttered as he caress your hair making you understand each of his words.

"O-okay", you nodded and close your eyes. Holding your baby bump tight, we're close baby, you grow so fast.

Jin calls Jungkook. After 2 missed calls, the younger finally answered.

"Hello Jin?",Jungkook said.

"Jungkook we need you now. Can you come here? Asap", Jin calmly said caressing you head and playing with your hair.

"On the way", the only thing the younger said before he end the call.

He came after ten minutes of waiting.

"Jin sorry for waiting I have to deal with my boyfriend for a minute", he said panting and heading over the sofa inside your room. Jungkook took a gaze on you. His eyes widen. He can't believe what he was witnessing right now so he preferred to ask, "What is this Jin? What happened to her, she lost too much weight and wait, to whom is she pregnant?", he fastly uttered.

"Oh get it one by one dude. Sorry for keeping this a secret. She chose this. Yes, she's pregnant with Taehyung. Apparently, she lost too much weight because the baby inside her is a strong vampire blood. We need your help", Jin explained keeping his voice low to avoid waking you.

Jungkook nods every single detail he hears. "Okay, let's discuss more later. What help?", he said. Brushing hair up.

"I need more blood stocks. Animal or human, she needs blood. She can also take vampire's blood. Jungkook she has been consuming to much blood when she got pregnant. I can't leave her to hunt for one. Her body is also not accepting human foods", he uttered. As he let go of your hair and stand up facing the window. A window with a dark curtain on.

"Okay. I'll give it a try. Woah not with vampire's blood, that's dangerous. B-but bro, we all know that if a human got pregnant by a strong blooded vampire. She, she will die giving birth, r-right?", Jungkook uttered. He felt a little pain inside him thinking that you will die because of their blood. Because of Taehyung.

"Bro my blood was her first feed. However, I know but she requested to keep her baby alive. Even if she end up alive or not. I will keep my promise to keep her child alive", he said as tear drops of his eyes, thinking that he fell inlove into someone's mate and he will lose you 2 weeks after this.

"That baby is probably strong. We can't loose her hyung. Don't we have any way to keep her alive. Both of them?", Jungkook asks. Walking towards you, then, he caress your cheeks. "Look how she loose her beautiful cheeks. It's all because of this baby", he madly uttered.

"This is not the baby's fault Jungkook. And in other way, we need to find out how before it's too late for us to save her", Jin uttered.

"I will asked some of the expert vampires whom we both trusted. B-but I can feed her now", Jungkook offered as he look in your direction.

You both look at each other. Your eyes were swollen, you look drain and tired. His, fresh from tears but with sincerity.

"Go ahead", Jin just give up and try not to protest 'cause he don't have choice.

"But how?", the innocent vampire asked on he will going to feed you as he thinks you has no fangs to do it.

"Idiot! Bite yourself and offer her your blood. Just that easy", Jin annoyingky answered brushing his hair.

Jungkook just look at his older brother and make his way towards you.

As he sitted in front of you, Jin uttered.

"Close your eyes", referring to you. You silently obey him and close your eyes.

Jungkook already knows what to do and he bite himself hard to gave you enough blood.

"Woah that sting a little, go drink Y/N you need to gain weight again", he said offering his bleeding wrist.

You take his hand and hold it softly but you drink so agressively. Until you get annoyed as his wound were closing slowly. Blood were stopping to flow.

"Argh! Jungkook please", you gave him an eye to eye trying to please him but this annoying man spoke.

"That's enough, our blood was only making that baby starve for more royal blood", Jin uttered madly.

He gave Jungkook an eye to eye contact and the younger obey him leaving you again in your bed.

| T H E    R O Y A L    B L O O D|

》》》

/hi there. how's life? here I am feeling empty to continue this story hehe. Hence, I will still continue, of course.