15

| T H E   C H I N K ' S   M Y S T E R Y|

| T H E C H I N K ' S M Y S T E R Y|

The rest of the royals decided not to name the babies until the succession of your turning. They took care of the trust issues build between Taehyung and Jin, who seems to be both into you. Namjoon explains things that can happen, all of the possibilities waiting for you and them for doing this decision. Jimin cleaned again your body and dress you in a red flowy dress that he found in your closet. It's been over 24 hours but you don't seem to give them any sign of turning. Your body is still the same as it is 24 hours ago. Tae and Jin are starting to feel nervous and guilty for your situation.

The sun is about to rise. They all patiently wait for you to turn. They are waiting. Your babies are waiting. They even need to feed the babies with animal blood because they keep crying and crying that makes all their vampires ear hurt.

A chink of light flow through the curtain. Jin and Tae was beside you sitting in a chair waiting for any changes in you but they have closed their eyes for a minute, then everything changed,

They witness in their bare eyes how your body came back to normal, how your skin became pale as it can be, and how the chink of light highlights the red orbs of yours. From that very moment they called it the chink's mystery. The rest of them felt your return. They decided not to bother the three of you as they can feel that it is a time for the three of you to cherish.

You couldn't feel anything. You feel like you just wake up from a long and quiet sleep. You blink and brush your eyelid, then notice the two vampires beside you.

One thing is sure you feel safe when you saw both of them.

"T-tae, J-jin", you uttered looking at each of them. You brush your hair and tried to get up. Jin rushed and help you sit up, resting your back on the headboard.

"You're back", Tae said heading towards you as you hug him tightly. He was shock on how tight it was. You feel like you missed him a thousand years long.

Jin felt a bit hurt seeing the two of you in that possition, instead he walk back and stormed out the room.

"What happen?", the words came out your lips straight as you look at his tired golden eyes.

"Let's talk about it later", he answered and added, "I'm really sorry for everything".

"I remember everything you did. I just have this feeling that I'm missing you. Sorry too, 'cause I feel like I needed Jin right now", all of those words came out to you naturally as if nothing happens. You hugged Tae for minutes and pulled back when you smell the scent of Jin's blood. It feels familiar to you as if it was really a part of you.

Jin's POV,

I can't take it. I can't imagine how Y/N chose to get into Taehyung's arms instead of mine. I know that her vampire senses controlled her to feel his mate but doesn't she remember or felt every single moment we spent together. Doesn't she felt unto her, every single blood and venom I sacrifice for her to turn. It hurts. I damn hurts. It was the first time in a thousand years that I feel betrayed, I feel this pain that was digging into my chest. She need to remember me.

Jin intentionally cut his wrist hoping that you will remember him. Remembed how he took care of you. How he choses to do wrong things for you to be able to live along with your babies. He knows everything was wrong and it feels so right for him. He grow feelings, feelings a vampire can't feel to any mortal being. He was insane for choosing to fall for his brother's mate instead of waiting or finding his own mate.

Jin came back to reality as he felt arms wrap around his tall figure. His wound was already heal and there was, you. You hug him tight but softly as if he is something you will break.

"Jin", you softly uttered as you look up on him and look straightly into his eyes. You can see tears. You can feel pain, you don't even now where it came from.

"D-did my baby died?", you added. You wanted to cry but your tears won't came out as it is in the past. You feel unnormal.

"No", he said and smile. He caress your hair and kiss you on your forehead. "They are pretty much alive as you", Jin added.

You tiptoed and wrap your arms on Jin's neck. You kiss him on the lips, too quick for Jin to realize what you did.

"Thank you", you said pulling back.

"Why did you do that?!", he said, he sounded shock as if you do something terrible.

"I just miss you, just wanted to say thank you for everything. What's wrong with that? That wasn't our first time right?", you teasingly replied. You pulled him in the hallway heading to your room. He was in the kitchen downstairs.

You don't even know how you get there that fast.

How you smell his blood.

How you feel unnormal but also feel so comfortable.

How you can feel Taehyung's presence even in distance.

How?

You can feel all of them, even

Even the babies. They are healthily alive as Jin said.

"You are a vampire now", you stop walking and think in confusion. You just heard someone in your mind and you know it's Namjoon.

"Wait Jin. Is it true?", you ask him out of nowhere. He doesn't even know what you're talking about either he can't hear your thoughts.

"Huh?", Jin asked. You can see how confuse he is just by looking at his thick eyebrows, attractive.

"Namjoon just said I'm a vampire now", you uttered and rush for the near mirror and there, you saw how your appearance change as it is when you were pregnant.

Jin doesn't know what to say or explain first. However, he needed Namjoon to explain all this things to you and to all of them.

Namjoon notice how uneasy you are for your new abilities. He can feel how confuse you get. He even decided to tell you that you are one of them this early because he can feel how healthy you became as an immortal now. You seem to forget the fear and unhappy memories you've had. He has this feeling that, they can fix this love triangle that was happening right now. He knows Taehyung will change and be back to his normal self, as if. Then, Jin can let go of you someday and accept the fact that you are his brother's mate, and you are only an experience for Jin to feel emotions again. He can sense of view a glimpse of your future as a vampire now. Maybe the Jin and Taehyung's venom tandem is just strong in a good way.

|W H O K N O W S T H E M O O N R E A L L Y C O N N E C T S T H R E E
V A M P I R E S O U L S
T H I S T I M E|

》》》