14

|W R O N G    T I M E   V I S I T|

Seven days after Jungkook fed you,

Jungkook volunteered to supply you your every day after day feed. He gave you some blood from donors and unluckily some are just from his hunts.

He grew worried on your situation, that's why he decided to make one pathetic decision.

"I have something to say", Jungkook said holding the other guy's hand.

"Hm?", he hummed along with raising his eyebrow in confusion.

"Y/N is pregnant", the younger said. He is waiting for the other man to react but instead he recieved a powerful slap he can ever receive in life. "W-wait babe what the fuck?!", he added.

"Jimin is my name! You fvcking cheater!", Jimin exclaimed. His red crimson eyes shows up as he grow distance on Jungkook.

"Wait babe calm down, please. T-Tae is the father", Jungkook, of course, cleared everything fast so that he can have more years of life. Yeah.

Jimin's eyes turn again into its sweet color. His fangs are hidden again.

"You should have say things clearer, I'm about to kill you", he sadly uttered as he brushed his hair up. Wiping the remaining tears in his eyes.

Jungkook take steps closer and hug him saying, "I'm sorry, I didn't expect you to react in that way".

"Okay, okay no more drama. Where is she? Does Tae knows?", Jimin said as he gently push Jungkook off him.

"I don't know if Tae already have an idea on this but Jin hyung took care of her. She is in need of blood, Tae's child is just as strong as his vampire self. I even volunteer to give her my blood and blood supplies this past week", Jungkook answered. As he sit on the sofa again and stare eye to eye to his boyfriend. They both look worried and problematic, right now.

"Can I feed her? How did that happen though? Did she have fangs now?", Jimin confusely asked.

"Me and Jin hyung just bit ourselves and let her drink. She lost too much weight, and her due is in the last day of this week", Jungkook uttered caressing the mark that was left on his wrist.

"Can we go there?", the situation does not easily sink in unto Jimin's mind. It is too much for him. He held Jungkook's wrist and caress it. So this is the reason why Jungkook goes out almost every night.

"I don't know. I think Y/N will be mad at me for telling you. They remind me to keep it a secret", the younger vampire uttered.

"Let's just go there. I will use my charm to Jin hyung and Y/N", Jimin said as he pull Jungkook unto the balcony and