045: Ana meets world

Anaisa sat on her hospital bed, talking to her unborn (but soon to be) baby still in her stomach.

"Hi baby, Flynn. We need to come up with some kind of deal. But you can't talk or give me any sign if agreement so if you agree, kick" Ana said. "Just come out already. If you come out today I here by swear on Louis Partridge that I will spoil you even more than I already planned to".

There was nothing, of course.

"Or, you can come out tomorrow and I will spoil you the least" Ana sighed.

Still, nothing.

"Come on Flynn, I need a sign of agreement"

Suddenly, Ana felt an overwhelming pain.

She gripped the bed sheets as she screamed in immense pain.

"Ana?!!" Shawn yelled, rushing in the room.

"I think Flynn is finally ready!" Ana cried.

Shawn immediately got his phone from his pocket and dialed Topanga's number while nurses ran in.

"Page Dr Robbins!" Dr Murphy yelled.

"Done" a nurse nodded.

"And Dr Karev?" Dr Murphy asked.

"Right away" The same nurse smiled in agreement.

Suddenly Ana was being rushed to an O.R. while Shawn was dialing Jack's number.

"Shawn?" Jack said.

"She's having a baby" Shawn said in a shaky voice.

"I know, I've known that for the past 8 months" Jack chuckled. "And by the way if you're freaking out now, let me just say, awesome timing little bro" Jack said sarcastically.

"No. Now. Like Flynn is about to come out of her"

"Oh shit. We'll be there asap" Jack said, then hung up.

Shawn made a few more calls before putting his phone away and turning around only to see Cory standing a little too close.

"Holy fuck!" He gasped. "God Cory, you scared the everlasting shit out of me".

"Sorry Shawn. I'm just so excited to meet Flynn" he smiled.

"Well back up, this distance between us is making me uncomfortable, and... I'm sorry Cory, I don't like you like that" Shawn joked.

"How can you be so calm? You're having a baby".

"No Cory, that's Ana's job. I put it in her but she's the one giving birth" Shawn laughed.

"Shawn. You're going to be a father" Shawn said in a serious tone, looking into Shawn's eyes.

"What's going on here?" Jack asked fron the side.

"Cory, did you finally admit your true feelings for him?" Eric joked.

"Oh my god" Shawn shouted. "I'm going to be a father!"

Shawn's hand started shaking as he backed into a wall.

"Shawn?" Jack questioned. "You alright there bud?"

"I'm not ready for this" Shawn said in a shaky breath.

"Shawn?" Eric said.

"I gotta go" Shawn sighed.

"Where?" Jack asked.

"I don't know. For a drive I guess" Shawn said, grabbing his keys and heading for the exit.

"Shawn!" Eric shouted, following him.

"Cory what the hell did you do?!" Jack shouted.

"I- I didn't mean to, sorry" Cory said, looking to his feet.

"Where's Topanga?!" Jack asked again.

"That's another thing.."

°°°

"Shawn!" Eric yelled from behind him.

"What!?" Shawn yelled.

"If you leave she won't forgive you, you know that right?".

"I can't do this" Shawn sighed.

"Yes, you can. If I can get into college, if Cory can get a girlfriend then you can be an awesome father to that child your girlfriend is having".

"And what if I can't?"

"Then that baby will have the same life you did. Do you really want that? Do you really wanna pass that on to another child?"

There was a moment of silence before Shawn looked up from the ground.

"I'm scared of messing them up. What if they turn out like me. All I am is some trailer park trash!".

"Ana would disagree" a voice said from behind Shawn.

Both Eric and Shawn turned to see Angela standing there, with a mad look on her face.

"Ana saw something in you from day one" She said. "Even in you're worst moment she knew you were so much more than some poor boy with a bad attitude. She saw good, so does Cory, so does Jack and everyone else who has ever gotten to know you".

Shawn rubbed the back of his neck.

"Plus, I wouldn't have been with you if I thought you were trailer trash" Angela smiled. "Now, lets go back in" she said, grabbing his hand and walking back in to the hospital with him.

"Oh Shawn, thank god" Jack sighed of relief.

"Jack? When did you get here?" Shawn asked. "Wheres Topanga?"

°°°

"Shawn Hunter?" Dr Robbins said.

"Yes?"

"Anaisa is ready to see you" Dr Robbins smiled. "Along with your baby".

Dr Robbins started walking to a room while signaling Shawn to follow, which he did.

When he entered the room he was met with a heart-warming sight. The love of his life holding their creation in her arms.

"Flynn!" He gasped.

"Mr Hunter, Miss Avery. Meet your daughter" Dr Robbins said.

"Flynn Arizona Hunter" Ana smiled.

"How cool, Arizona is my first name" Dr Robbins smiled.

"I know" Ana said with a cheeky smile. "DeLuca told me".

"So?.." Arizona asked.

"Yes" Ana nodded.

Dr Robbins smiled to herself.

Ana looked to Shawn.

"That sounds like an amazing name. I love it almost as much as I love her".

"Where's Topanga?" Ana asked him.

"She's stuck in traffic" Jack said from the door way. "She has been for the last 3 hours".

"She said she would be here" Ana frowned. "She was so excited".

"It also might have to do with the fact that we had a fight" Cory adds.

"Big or small?" Shawn asked.

"Big enough where she might not wanna see you for a while?" Angela asked.

"Big enough where we broke up" Cory frowned.
_______________________________