027: three months

A/n: I hope you enjoy. Please vote on this chapter by tapping the star below. And if you happen to be 18 or older, please vote in the upcoming election. Use your voice. Don't vote Trump. Don't use your voice to make a joke and vote for Kanye or something. Comment your thoughts on this chapter. Later.
_______________________________

[28]
_______________________________
"Mom. I've missed you" Ana smiled, hugging her mother.

"Same here" her mom said. "Its only been 2 months".

"Well for about 4 years I was used to seeing you and only you every single day. And although we've had our differences you are still my mom and my only mom so excuse me if I get emotional".

"Sorry. So how have you been? Sorry I didn't call I was usually always on the phone".

"Its fine. I understand" Ana huffed. "I've been good. In love. Sleeping with Shawn a lot".

Mrs Avery's mouth dropped.
"What was that last part?".

"Not like that. Like just next to eachother. In the same bed like an old married couple or something. Actually, I kinda can't sleep without him".

"How long has this been going on?".

"Well Topanga diagnosed me last week".

"Topanga Lawrence?".

"Yeah".

"Her mother was.. Well, not the nicest to me".

"How so?".

"Well in highschool she would always stick her nose up at me. We were friends in freshman and sophomore year then in Junior year she just stopped talkong to me. Her family got money and she suddenly didn't know me".

"Has she seen you now? Your a frickin Surgeon for crying out loud. I think they make more than Lawyers".

"It depends".

"Still. Show her your gucci and prada and abrocrombie and fitch. Make her sorry for ever unfriending you"

"Is that how you got your bully to shut up?"

"Its how I got my first boyfriend".

"Thomas? I thought you were just friends".

"We were. Then we more. But I wasn't about to tell anyone that. He was Carmen's ex and the one broke her heart".

"Anaisa you broke girl code with your bestest friend in the entire world?!".

"Just once and it only lasted 3 months".

"How long has it been with Shawn?".

"Um.. 3 months" Ana sighed.

"Well looks like you'll have to sleep without him. Your not supposed to sleep with your ex" Mrs Avery laughed.

"Its going to last longer. Hopefully forever but if not at least for another few months"

"Shore".

Ana rolled her eyes. "I gotta go mom. Love you".

"Bye".

°°°

"Ana whats wrong?" Shawn asked.

"My mother. She.. She said we wouldn't last another month".

"Don't listen to her. She may be your mom and a super successful neuro surgeon but she knows nothing".

Ana smiled. "Happy 3 months" she said then kissed his soft lips.

The kiss lasted about 30 seconds. "Happy 3 months".