022: spring break pt 4

A/n: Hello my lil nuggets. I hope you are well. Vote please. Comment your favorite 1D/ Harry Styles song for some candy 🍬 Enjoy 😁
_______________________________
Anas pov.
"Carmen?".

"Ana I'm on the phone with my abuela, shh" Carmen laughs. "Yeah its fun I guess" she says to her grandma.
"Abuela says hola".

"Hola abuela, encantada de saber de ti" I say, questioning if I pronounced encantada the correct way.

I look to Carmen for validation. She nods in response.

"Te echo de menos" Carmen giggles. "Adios Abuela, te quiero".

She mummbles a few more things some in english some not and hangs up.

"I miss your abuela" I say.
"I miss her enchiladas".

"Her enchiladas were kick ass" Carmen laughs.

Her contagious laugh makes me laugh too.

She stops and looks at my wrist. "Love, wheres your bracelet?"

I grab my wrist and realize that my most prized possession isn't where it always is anymore. I don't think it has been all day.

"I don't know" I frown.

"You lost your friendship bracelet?" Carmen gasped.

A tear comes to my eyes as I remember why its my most prized possession.

"Anais don't cry, lets just look for the bracelet and make everything better" Carmen says as she hugs me tightly.

"I'll call Shawn and the Matthews to help us" I nod, assuring myself that everthing was fine.

° ° ° °
"Why can't you come Cory?" I ask my friend through the phone. "Its a 911".

"Fine, I'm on my way" Matthews sighs.

"Thank you" I smile. "It means a lot".

"What about Topanga?" Shawn ask.

"She has an appointment she saud if we still havent found it by the time shes done she'll come" I shrug. "But Angela's here, so we have enough. Thanks again for cancelling your plans for this Angela, but you could've went to your date".

"It wasn't a problem. I know how much this means to you. And he understood" Angela smiles. "Plus, hoes over bros".

"Hoes over bros" I say back.

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" Carmen says.

"Hoes over bros?" Shawn asks.

"If we weren't together you'd count as a hoe" I joke.

"Because your a hoe" Angela laughs.

"Its Matthews" Carmen yells.

"Had a feeling" I yell back. "Get your ass in here broccoli head".

3rd person pov.

"Shut up with that" Cory says.

"So what does this bracelet look like?" Angela asks.

"Like this" Carmen says, rolling up the sleve of her hoodie and showing them an exact replica of my bracelet. "Except it says Anaisa not Carmen".

"Of course" Angela nods. "Okay I'll take the attic. Cory, you the basement. Shawn, you take this floor. And Ana can take upstairs".

"What about me?" Carmen asks.

"Shit I forgot about you sorry, you can uhh... err.. Take the basement with Cory because its kinda creepy" Angela shrugs.

"No!" Cory shouts.

"Damn Matthews, you hate me that much?" Carmen jokes, acting hurt.

"Um.." Cory freezes in his spot.

He looks up at me and I give him at Ana, who is looking at the floor with glossy eyes as she whipes away another tear before it reaches her cheek.

Deciding that he doesn't want to uoset his friend anymore than she already is, he shakes off his worries.

"Lets go to the basement" Cory fake smiles.

Everone walks off to where they were assigned. Well, everyone except Shawn, who was assigned the floor he was on and who decided to start in the room he's standing in.

He began his search by lifting the couch cushions and looking in the cracks of the couch.

Angela started her search by looking in every little nick and cranny.

Shawn and Carmen decided to split up as one took one half of the basement and the other took the second half.

Ana started hers by retracing her steps from this morning. And when that didn't work. Last night.

She prayed to god that she would find it as Shawn moved to the kitchen.

2 hours later Topanga showed up and joined in, taking her search to the garage.

About 30 minutes later the bracelet was found.

"Its all wet and yucky" Ana said, schrunching her nose in discust. She moved it closer to her face and took a deep breath. "Ew, its smells weird!"

"I can wash it" Shawn says. "I hand wash my clothes a lot".

He took it into the kitchen and went to work. Washing it and relieving it of its stinch.

After her carefully and thoroughly washed it, he tool a blow drier to it and dried it till it was only half damp.

"Here, it should be dry by morning" he smiled, handing it to his girlfriend.

"Thank you baby" Ana giggled, pulling him into a warm and tight hug, holdong him and never wanting to let go.

"Wheres Carmen?" Cory asks.

"Her parents said that she has to at least one night in the hotel room they spent their hard worked money on" Ana sighed. "In their words, not mine".

"Can I talk to you in private?" Cory asks.

"Sure, just give me a minute" Ana says, still hugging Shawn and enjoying his embrace. Then finally letting go and planting a soft kiss on his smooth lips. "Lets go".
_______________________________
A/n: What do you think he's gonna tell her? Comment your thoughts for patato 🥔 I hope you enjoyed, please vote if you do. I like stars 🌟 Later beans :)