014: my love

A/n: Hii. This is a filler chapter. I will do a few of these once in a while and I'm taking suggestions for them so feel free to suggest something. Enjoy :)
_______________________________

-----------------🌼🌼🌼-----------------
_______________________________

"Ana?" Shawn smiled.

"Yes darling?" Ana smiles back.

"Where's my shirt?".

"I have absolutely no clue. Why would you ask me? It's your shirt" she giggles.

"Because you were up before me, moving around and now, suddenly my shirt.." he pauses and looks around the floor "and pants are missing".

"How convenient" she shrugs, while playing with her fingers.

"I know when your lying".

"You don't know me".

"Oh, but I do. I know that when your nervous your face turns all red and you play with your hair a lot. I know that you can't go not even a single day without drinking at least 2 cups of homemade chocolate milk. I know that you sometime secretly wear your 1D shirt under your clothes. I know that you hate spiders. You love cats. You wish you where born 20 years earlier so you could be the same age as Harry Styles. And I know that when your lying you play with your fingers and you.."

Ana starts to hiccup uncontrollably.

"You hiccup a lot".

"Okay fine.." Ana sighs, then hiccups, "you know me".

"Where are they?"

"I'll never tell" Ana giggles.

> Ana's pov.

"You wanna know what else I know. I know that you.. Anaisa Harper Elizabeth Avery, are very, very ticklish".

Shawn's starts to tickle me

"No st-" I try to say but can't die to my laughter. I can stop laughing.

"FINE!" I yell, but not in a mean way. I could never be mean to my baby. I rise up and reach under my pillow.
"Here" I sigh. I don't understand why he can't just stay naked. But I guess he's fine either way. It's just more fun when he's naked.

"Thank you" he smile, grabbing the clothes then giving me a peck.

"Why do you even need them?".

"Because, we have this thing called school. And, although I don't like it very much there is unfortunately a law that says we have to go.. I think'.

I laugh. "Correct. But it doesn't say that we can't miss a day here and there".

He shrugs and looks into space, with his thinking face on. "Well, we could be late".

"Ugh, fine! But we're not going until after lunch" I say.

"Huh... Deal!" He smiled. God. I love his smile. "But what will we do until then?".

"We could shower".

"I thought you already showered".

"But not with you. Plus, I didn't say that's the first thing we'll do" I smirk.

"Deal!" he says quickly, then starts to kiss me.

I laugh into the kiss.
_______________________________

-----------------🔆🔆🔆-----------------
_______________________________

"Why are you late?" Topi ask me as I sit beside her in our class together. We have almost every class together.

"Um.. I felt sick. I'm fine now" I lie.

Cory leans forward to join the conversation. "You smell like Shawn" he says.

"Creep!" I whisper-yell.
"How in gods name do you know what Shawn smells like? And why in the hell are you smelling me?!!".

Opp, I got a little loud that time.

"Shh" the teacher whispers.

I smile at him, letting him know I got it and go back to being creeped out.

"Ew" I sigh.

"Cory.." Topi says. "That is a little creepy".

"It's just.. whatever" he says, then goes back to his normal position.

"So, you wanna have a sleepover?" I ask.

"Of course!" Topi smiles. "I've never really had one before.

"Well, then this one will be extra special and extra fun".

"When?".

"Tonight".

The bell rings and students start to head to their next class.

"Can't wait" she says, then leaves.

I then realize my next class is with Shawn, yay!
_______________________________

------------------🐝🐝🐝----------------
_______________________________
A/n: If you liked it, plz vote. Comment your thoughts. Ily 😘 later luvs