2) Patrol Time

( This is you as a magical girl if you want to be like this, or you can choose from the first chapter. )

Y/N was running or flying, towards the location where the patrol is happening. While she was coming to the destination, she saw two nomus attacking a building.

"Again? Are you serious?"

"You have to be more careful, Y/N. These are few of the most powerful nomus the villains ever created."

"M/G/N!"

When she turned around, she saw that it was the only rabbit hero, Miruko.

"How did these nomus get here, Miruko?"

"I don't know, but you gotta help you, ya know."

Y/N nodded and swooped down to the ground. Here they were.  Nomus attacking pro heroes while they try to take them down. Before she gets into action, she told everyone to evacuate immediately. After that, she summoned her f/w *favorite weapon*.

"LOOK, IT'S M/G/N!"

"OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT IT'S ACTUALLY HER!"

"WOOOOO!!! GO M/G/N!!!"

"GET THE CAMERAS NOW!!!"

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!"

Y/N stopped her tracks when she heard the last sentence. When she turned her head, she saw... Maizono...whose in the fist of one of the nomus. It looks like she was in pain, but she couldn't see her blood because her skin was red. She was has tears flowing down her closed eyes and she was screaming for help. Y/N didn't know what to do, so she quickly used her weapon on the nomu and Maizono fell out of it's hand. Good thing Y/N caught Maizono on time.

"M/G/N?!"

"Yep, that's right!"

"OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?!"

"Not right now! I need to take you to a safe place!"

Maizono was cheering herself for meeting the actual M/G/N. She set her down by some pro heroes who were protecting her along with other people. After that, Y/N took off and fought with the nomus alongside Miruko and Hawks. After the fight, the nomus got arrested, and everyone cheered for the heroes, and Maizono quickly ran up to you.

"Excuse me, M/G/N? I know you might be busy, but can I have your autograph please?"

"Of course!"

She took the pen and her journal and signed it. When she gave it back to her, Maizono started to fangirl a lot. While Y/N was shaking hands, short talking, and signing for other people, she heard a beeping noise. When she turned to only see a f/c light in her skirt pocket.

"Oh no, Kola's out of energy!" she whispered so no one can hear her.

"Uh...sorry everyone, I have to get going now..."

Then, she took off once again. Hawks was just watching her jump really high, or fly. If you didn't know this, Hawks had a little crush on you. When he met you while saving an injured boy from almost getting crushed by a huge stone on top of him ( this was before you became a magical girl ), he was amazed, and he wanted to protect you, too. As for Miruko, she had feelings for you as well, but she decides not to show it because she knows that Hawks has feelings for you. And, oh, she was kinda pissed. She were running as fast as you can back into the school. Detention might be almost over, so she came through the glass window just in time. She detransformed and Kola fell in your hands.

"I'm sorry, Kola. I used too much of your energy on this patrol."

"I-it's alright, Y/N...I just need to e-eat, that's all...I'm proud o-of you..."

"Thanks, Kola..."

She smiled and put Kola in your backpack. When her teacher came in, he saw that she were just sitting silently, waiting to be sent home. The teacher sighed.

"You did well during detention, Ms. L/N, I'm glad. So, you may go now."

"Thank you, sensei."

She bowed and grabbed her backpack. She slunged it over her shoulder, and head towards the door. Before she left, she said this.

"Goodbye, sensei! And, I promise that I won't get in trouble again!"

With that, she left and promised that she'll never get detention again

With that, she left and promised that she'll never get detention again. Especially on her first day.