15) Sorrow

After a few days at the ice rink, Y/N was just in her room in the dark while being under her covers. She got calls from her friends, but she just ignores them. Not because she wants to ignore him, it's because that she wants to keep her distance from them for a bit. Right now, she's still in the same place while laying down. She heard the door open, and her flying goat friend.

"Y/N..."

The h/c girl turned her head. If you take a good look, she has red puffy eyes and slightly messy hair. Kola felt bad for the girl and flew to her.

"Y/N...Please come out of bed...You didn't move for the past day..."

She sighed and she got out of bed which feels the first time while a blanket covers her. She looked up at Kola again and then walked off. The flying furry creature was looking at her while she walked up to the closet. She got her jacket and scarf and put them on, then she left her room.

"Y/N! Where are you going?! It's really dark and late outside!"

The girl just ignored her friend and left her home. She went out to explore the night sky all by herself. While she was walking, she saw some couples passing by. She holds herself as if she's hugging herself.

"H-Huh...? What's this?"

She saw little raindrops fell on her nose. She looked up and noticed that it was raining.

"I didn't bring an umbrella..."

"Now you do."

She turned her head and saw a hooded figure holding one that was blocking the rain. Y/N just stared at him until she snapped at her thoughts.

"Oh! Um...thanks."

"No need to thank me. So, why are you out here?"

She went silent for a bit with her head down. The man lifted his eyebrow.

"What? Is it something about love or shit?"

"H-How did you know?"

"I know that expression. It's that face where you  get rejected and yeah."

Y/N went silent again and didn't respond to his answer. The man looked concerned.

"Hey...I know these types of things. I've experienced these types of things before. Girls only want me for money, fame, and yeah. Love isn't what you think."

"I guess...but what if I still love someone?"

The hooded man chuckled.

"Then, that's your choice. Not mine."

The girl nodded as they continue to walk. The two people became a bit awkward as they walk. The man knew something about her.

"Do you...want me to take you home?"

"I guess..."

After sometime later, he took her back to where she lived. Y/N  thanked him and left to go inside. Later on, while the man was walking down an alley, he took out his phone and messaged someone.

"I met her today. She seemed more interesting than I've expected. It'll be great to take her in."

( Sorry that it took so long to update because school started and I want to write my other stories. Speaking of other stories, I've made a tumblr and made some stories. Check it out if you want, it;'s called unicreamuwu. )