13) Momo's Idea

"Hey girls, can I tell you all something in private?" Y/N asked them.

The girls nodded and followed the female. Finally, they get some time with her. Once they were alone, Toru spoke up.

"So, whatcha wanna tell us about?"

The female blushed and replied.

"I have a crush...on someone."

The girls lifted their heads.

'Who can it be? It has to be me, right?' the girls said in their minds except for Momo's.

"Oooooh, who is it?" Mina asked excitedly.

Mostly because she wants her to like her more than a friend.

"W-well...normally I don't share this with anyone...I-I..."

"Come on, you can tell us!" Jiro said.

"I...I like Shoto!"

The girls just stared at her blankly.

 "O-oh...well, that's great!" Ochako said, hiding her anger.

"So...I really want to do a confession, but I don't know where."

"Oh, I think I know where!"

She turned to Momo who has a fake smile on her face. Her eyes lit up with excitement.

"There's this ice rink that just opened. I heard that it's really amazing, you should confess him there. The girls and I will help."

'I should be the one...'

"That's a great idea, Momo!"

The other nods in agreement and went to their parted ways. The black ponytail girl smirked to herself.

"Let's see how the plan goes..."

( I'm so sorry for the late update and short chapter because yesterday was my birthday *You might see in the conversations, but probably you didn't cause nobody really cares. I don't blame you.* and celebrated it and writing new yandere stories. I'm officially a teen now...

yay... )