6) Field Trip to UA, Part 2

The field trip was going fine so far. Y/N and her new friends looked around a lot, meeting pro heroes who are also teachers, and she also met some of the other classmates from class 1a. Iida, Ochako, and Shoto. For odd reasons, they were always blushing when she talks to them which was kind of strange. However, Y/N shrugged it off. Right now, she was in the restroom, washing her hands after using the toilet. She was humming a song while Kola was in her schoolbag.

"What's that song called, Y/N? I've never heard of it."

"Oh, it's nothing really, Kola! It just keeps coming in my head a lot."

"What do you think it's about?"

"Well...it's like these soulmate type of things. Where two people hear the same music in their heads and follow each other."

"Do you have one?"

"No. But I wish."

Y/N sighed and was blushing to herself of thinking what it'll be like to have a soulmate. While she was daydreaming, she glanced over to her skirt to see a f/c glow, shining through her pocket.

"What an another emergency? Why now?!"

"Um, Y/N...hate to say this but..."

"But what, Kola?"

"The emergency is happening here at UA!"

"What?!"

She opened the door to take a closer look at it, and there was a huge commotion happening right now in the halls. Students were running and some were using their quirks to prevent the villain who is trying to attack them. Y/N wasted no time and quickly transformed.

( Go to chapter one to select your transformation and your costume. )

When Y/N quickly came out of the girl's restroom, she quickly used her communicator to contact the pro heroes.

( This is what it looks like. )

"M/G/N?"

"Mic, where are you at?!"

"Me and the pros are on the first floor of the school with the villains!"

"Coming in thirty seconds!"

With that, she quickly ran. As she was running, she can hear some of the students exclaiming that the real M/G/N was at their school right and wanted her autograph. However, she didn't have time for that right now. When she finally got there, she saw a few villains being tied by Eraserhead's scarf while their quirks were erased by him, and the rest of them were fighting against the pros.