8) Dekusquad

The next day which is a Saturday, of course, Y/N is just studying for her test as Kola was trying to help her

"Focus Y/N! Don't get distracted!" Kola ordered.

"Argh, I can't! I don't get this stupid equation!!!" Y/N exclaimed.

"Just answer this simple problem! I know you already learned this!"

"I did, but it's just so confusing!!!"

Y/N put her head down as Kola shook her head.

"Do you want to get a good grade on that test? If you don't, then your parents might probably get mad at you!"

"I don't care! I just want to take a break...I've been studying for hours now!"

Something brought up in her mind.

"Or...I can take it right now~!"

"No, Y/N. You need to continue. I understand if you're tired, but you need to do it-"

When Kola turned to face her owner, she was already out of her chair. She found her standing in front of her apartment door putting on her shoes.

"Y/N L/N, where do you think you're going?"

"Outside. I need some fresh air."

"Seriously?"

"Yep, now you're coming, too."

"What?"

"Yep!"

She grabbed her fuzzy adorable friend and stuffed her in her bag. Kola kept protesting as they got out of the apartment. As they were walking down a crowded street, Y/N took a glance at her wrist. She remembers when that purple villain grasped her wrist a little too tight that it made a purple mark. She sighed.

"When will this erase...?"

"Y/N?"

Y/N turned around and saw five kids around her age walk up to her. She finally realizes that it was those kids from Class 1A at UA.

"Oh, hey Midoriya!"

"H-Hey! I just wanted to know if you want to hang out with my squad today."

"Squad?! That's so cool, of course!"