9) Special Invitation

It was nearly after school and Y/n and her friends were talking about their scores from the test.

"EKIO, YOU GOT A 96%?!"

"Mhm, this is why I study a lot."

"What did you get, Y/N?"

"Well, I got a 88%. There are some stupid questions we haven't learned-"

She paused when she looked at the boy's grade.

"AND SHIRO, YOU GOT A 100%?!"

8 He nodded and turned to Maizono who was quivering a bit. She asked what was wrong until she showed her score to her.

 She asked what was wrong until she showed her score to her

"I-I got a 32%...this test was so easy though..."

The h/c female comforted her as she wailed a lot. It was not until the teacher walked up to her and tapped her shoulder. When she turned her around, the teacher spoke up.

"Come with me, you have a visitor."

Y/N looked a bit confused but followed her out of the classroom. When they got to the office she saw an adorable-looking mouse guy who was standing with a smile on his face. She looked and asked.

"What's going on?"

"Well, Ms. L/N. I am Principal Nezu, the principal of UA high. We wanted you to join UA next week!"

"Really, is this a joke or something?"

"Nope. Eraserhead said that you should join us and see how it goes. The people like you there already when you visited our school."

The e/c girl's eyes gleamed and she smiled.

"Oh wow! That's great! I'll love to join!"

"Alright, you can start next week. I already contacted your parents about this, so don't worry about it."

Y/N nodded and left the office, she was getting really excited to go to UA.

( Sorry, for the short chapter! )