Intensive Training.

Narrator

Naruto walked up to his Sensei, Kakashi. In the past, Kakashi had been known to train Naruto's friend, and rival Sasuke, instead of Naruto himself. But now, Naruto needed his help.

"So, Will ya?" Says Naruto after prompting Kakashi to train with him. Of course Kakashi wouldn't want to do it, but in the end he sighed and said "Fine Naruto."

The real reason that Kakashi agreed to train Naruto was that he had an Idea. Of course he planned to spend most of the time reading his pervy books, but other than that, he had something very helpful up his sleeve.

He knew Naruto possessed a massive amount of chakra. And that he can create thousands of shadow clones. The shadow clone was originated for infiltration, so whatever experience or information the clone gathers, gets transferred to the original.

Kakashi explains all of this to Naruto, in hopes that he would be able to figure out what he was aiming for. But in response Naruto only says "...Huh?" This is going to take much longer than I thought, Kakashi thinks to himself.

Later that day their plan is in full effect. Naruto has hundreds of clones up on a waterfall, trying to use a wind change in nature to cut it in half. Each clone is struggling to achieve the goal, while Kakashi is reading his book on a bench.

Yamato was also present, since his wood style was essential to keeping the nine tails that gave Naruto so much chakra under control, he had been using up a lot of chakra, stopping him from undergoing nine tails transformation.

Towards the end of the day, both Yamato and Naruto are exhausted. Kakashi, not so much, since he had been asleep for about a hour now.

Just then, Naruto succeeded. He used his change in chakra nature to cut the water fall in half. He jumped down, ecstatic. "Captain Yamato I did it, I did it! Did you see!? Did you see!? That was awesome!" he says basically yelling pumped up on adrenaline.

"Kakashi sensei! I finally did... it?" as Naruto says this he slowly looses excitement, as he sees that's Kakashi is asleep. He missed it?! Naruto thinks to himself, slightly mad, but mostly disappointed.

"Well good job Naruto, but I'm gonna head home. I'm drained" says Yamato dragging as he walks. Looking tired, and as white as a ghost.

"Yeah see ya!" Say Naruto waving off Yamato. He then looks to Kakashi.

Kakashi is laying down, sound asleep on the wooden bench. He was on his back, with the book he was reading open on his chest.

Make out paradise, Naruto thinks as he reads the tittle of the book on his chest. "So this is what he was reading instead of watching me train. It can't be more important that me, ya know?" said Naruto quietly, as if he cared about waking Kakashi.

He did not know why the idea of Kakashi giving his attention to anyone else besides him bothered him so much. Perhaps it was due to him choosing Sasuke over him.

"What's so great about this anyway..." says Naruto as he carefully lifts the book off of Kakashi's chest.

He thought to himself, this? This old thing isn't more important than me, ya know. He looks at the book, which is turned to a page the was closer to the back.

Naruto decided he wanted to read it for himself, so he turned to the beginning and began to read from the top, ready to learn about what Kakashi found so interesting.

____________________________________
Hey guys. Thanks for reading my new story. Please read my other Shikanaru story, and be sure to vote and comment on this one. Love you all. Yes I am back writing.